HELP Inkpen......

itsbob

I bowl overhand
My cousin works at the zoo, I told her about the boards and finding the bird. She is going to look on here and get in touch with the person that found it.

They're in for one hell of a surprise!! :whistle:

How you going to spend the money Paso!??

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
OMG OMG I see her down at the barn now walking around..I am headed out..anyone know where I can find a male cheap??

True but now that she knows about the reward. I know she has been looking for the fugly creature

:frown:

ps if I helped you find it I would not want any of the money, cause if anyone deserves some good Karma its paso.

I loves me some Doug :huggy:

Getting my shoes on now..will post back...will see if I can atleast get more pics..

morningbell

hmmmmmm
OMG OMG I see her down at the barn now walking around..I am headed out..anyone know where I can find a male cheap??

Getting my shoes on now..will post back...will see if I can atleast get more pics..

:clap: GET HER! GO PASO GO!!!! :clap:

fyi there is an ad for bird cages on this page tehehehe :lmao:

I

Inkpen

Way to go Paso!!!!

I am on my way north to work at Gerda's and then onward to TriState Bird Rescue in Newark, DE with a very sick great blue heron...

Want me to swing by and pick up your stork and take it in for a check up before you get your reward?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Way to go Paso!!!!

I am on my way north to work at Gerda's and then onward to TriState Bird Rescue in Newark, DE with a very sick great blue heron...

Want me to swing by and pick up your stork and take it in for a check up before you get your reward?

OMG she is back...look Inky she is close banded :jameo: I need to get her so I can read the number to make sure it is the right one..

Attachments

• 31bird.jpg
    31bird.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 167

morningbell

hmmmmmm
OMG she is back...look Inky she is close banded :jameo: I need to get her so I can read the number to make sure it is the right one..

She really is pretty. I knew she'd come back. She might lay another egg :whistle:

I'm so excited for you! Get her a big plate of carion.

madMAX

It's a bird crane, stork, rooster whatever it's ugly and it flew the coop. I know that paso has been out looking for the darn thing half the night since her daughter got home. If she said it was a crane by accident it could be because 25,000.00 just flew out of her reach literally.

:confused:

True but now that she knows about the reward. I know she has been looking for the fugly creature

:bs::liar:

is this a true story or am I having a :tantrum for nothing? :confused:

:tantrum for nothing.......

They're in for one hell of a surprise!! :whistle:

How you going to spend the money Paso!??

You are correct, they were surprised to see that someone is posting they found a bird that is actually at the zoo and has been there without any incidents. My cousin also said that picture was taken at the zoo.

The only pictures you will be able to get are the ones you took at the zoo. I don’t understand why you feel the need to lead people on with your deception. It makes me wonder what else you may have lied about. I for one will never believe your :bawl: stories and I'm sure you don't care, but I think it was wrong of you to post a feel good story and then turn it in to a sad story. Joke's over.

You are a sad and pathetic person for lying to these people and getting emotions stirred up. If you are going to tell stories in the future about finding animals, maybe you should pick a animal that's not so rare. Also, you should note that although the picture you posted shows the bird on wood chips, the background is still distinguishable to the people the care for the bird. :doh:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:confused:

:bs::liar:

:tantrum for nothing.......

You are correct, they were surprised to see that someone is posting they found a bird that is actually at the zoo and has been there without any incidents. My cousin also said that picture was taken at the zoo.

The only pictures you will be able to get are the ones you took at the zoo. I don’t understand why you feel the need to lead people on with your deception. It makes me wonder what else you may have lied about. I for one will never believe your :bawl: stories and I'm sure you don't care, but I think it was wrong of you to post a feel good story and then turn it in to a sad story. Joke's over.

You are a sad and pathetic person for lying to these people and getting emotions stirred up. If you are going to tell stories in the future about finding animals, maybe you should pick a animal that's not so rare. Also, you should note that although the picture you posted shows the bird on wood chips, the background is still distinguishable to the people the care for the bird. :doh:

Whhhhhhhhhaahhhhhhhhhh I have NEVER been to the zoo...!!!

Wait a cotton pickin' minute.. are you or are you NOT going to be handing out money at the Wal-mart this evening...:mad:

madMAX

Whhhhhhhhhaahhhhhhhhhh I have NEVER been to the zoo...!!!

Then someone you know has. I really didn't think you would lie about something like this. I have read your posts in the past and actually felt for you because of the trials and tribulations you have endured. Based upon what I am told by my cousin, who again is an employee at the Zoo, I am 100 percent positive that your story about this bird is false. I will not go back and forth about this any further. I have written what I was told and you may proceed how you wish after it has been put out there.

Have a good day.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Then someone you know has. I really didn't think you would lie about something like this. I have read your posts in the past and actually felt for you because of the trials and tribulations you have endured. Based upon what I am told by my cousin, who again is an employee at the Zoo, I am 100 percent positive that your story about this bird is false. I will not go back and forth about this any further. I have written what I was told and you may proceed how you wish after it has been put out there.

Have a good day.

What if the bird was from a different zoo? You know Inkpen was the one that posted the reward, why aren't you going after Inkpen?

T

toppick08

Have a good day.

:smack:...Don't bad mouth Paso....