HELP Inkpen......

I

Inkpen

And Paso there is a $$ reward.....send me your addy in a PM and I will forward the $$$!!!!!!:buddies:

You saved that birds life!!!!!!
it could have been eaten by the St. Marys mega rat that lives int he ponds by the base... I have seen them...huge rats. 5-6 feet long!!!...ever wonder why there are no storks on base???
All have been eaten...has to so with radioactive waste from ages ago...... :jameo:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Hey Spector Gadget what was your first clue??

I'm thinking SOME people had you on the first post, and took if for the tongue and cheek as it was intended.

Seems like some people need to pull the pole out of their asses and REEEEElax! (Medically speaking, it would probably be more beneficial if you REEEEElaxed BEFORE pulling the pole out or your ass)

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I did not want to tell you when you called me...I was working and could not get into it and I did not understand what you were saying until I read this thread....but last night the bird looked good and strong..and I know Inky likes stuff to be free..so I opened the stall door and my paycheck flew away :bawl: I hope maybe if I leave the egg alone she will come back to it..

You need more then a hug!! :otter: I'm sorry but I had to laugh, bet that's the last time you free Willy.....

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I'm thinking SOME people had you on the first post, and took if for the tongue and cheek as it was intended.

Seems like some people need to pull the pole out of their asses and REEEEElax! (Medically speaking, it would probably be more beneficial if you REEEEElaxed BEFORE pulling the pole out or your ass)

I was excited, my son was too, he even drew Paso a pic of the stork, now I have to tell him.

Why do you hurt the children so? The children Paso! The children! :bawl: