Help me find a dress!

luvmygdaughters

I need a dress for a wedding next month (end). The weather will most likely be on the cool side, in the late afternoon/early evening, on base at Norfolk.

I was all set to buy this Saturday in Annapolis: Dresses, Skirts, Knits & More - White House | Black Market but I didn't. I'm not completely "sold" on it. I like darker, matted, masculine colors typically. Any suggestions? Links are welcome. :biggrin:

I like that dress, you cant beat a little black dress, get a wrap for your shoulders, I think it would be perfect.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Are you set to wear all black?

If you might want to experiment with a little color, why not come down and raid my closet? I think I have five or six possible candidates for you, and all in fabrics that are forgiving, size-wise.

Oh, and I do have a few all black dresses, too.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Are you set to wear all black?

If you might want to experiment with a little color, why not come down and raid my closet? I think I have five or six possible candidates for you, and all in fabrics that are forgiving, size-wise.

Oh, and I do have a few all black dresses, too.

I'm not set on black but it just happens to be my favorite color. I cling to it. I wear black slacks to work every day with black heels. I don't venture out of my comfort zone too often. :lol:

I might just take you up on your offer. Thanks! :buddies:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 96