Help me find a track jacket (please)

Guesswho3256

I'm looking for an adidas or puma track jacket that I can purchase in a store. I don't have time to order it online and get it shipped. I figured I would check the local sporting goods stores (Sports Authority, Dicks, Modells). Has anyone seen them anywhere recently???

Thanks! :bubble:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by Guesswho3256
I'm looking for an adidas or puma track jacket that I can purchase in a store. I don't have time to order it online and get it shipped. I figured I would check the local sporting goods stores (Sports Authority, Dicks, Modells). Has anyone seen them anywhere recently???

Thanks! :bubble:
Foot Locker

Blondie76

Originally posted by Ehesef
I think they do sell Puma as well, not positive though.

I was in there a while ago, but I can't remember if there was Puma. I've seen Adidas, Nike, and Reebok. They usually have a lot of Nike and Reebok. Wouldn't doubt if they have Puma.

Guesswho3256

I searched the entire mall yesterday...and I finally found one at Dicks, but they only sold it as a set. :frown: Cost me $90, and i'm broke now, but I love it!

I searched the entire mall yesterday...and I finally found one at Dicks, but they only sold it as a set. :frown: Cost me $90, and i'm broke now, but I love it!
But you're STYLIN, right?

Guesswho3256

Originally posted by huntr1
But you're STYLIN, right?

Well, the whole outfit makes me feel like Run DMC, so I won't wear it together. Besides, in order to get the right fitting jacket, the pants are WAY too big. :shrug:

Well, the whole outfit makes me feel like Run DMC, so I won't wear it together. Besides, in order to get the right fitting jacket, the pants are WAY too big. :shrug:
Darn Bodacious TaTa's! They's always gettin in da way.

Not much sexier than a topless woman washing her car in athletic pants that are showing off her thong.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Not much sexier than a topless woman washing her car in athletic pants that are showing off her thong.

i knew that was you were peeking through the bushes again. :blushing:

Guesswho3256

If i'm going to wash a car with no shirt on, why would I wear pants?

I'd wear tennis shoes and my new jacket :bubble:
only zipped about an inch or 2 at the bottom, so that the opening nicely frames the puppies I'm sure.