Help Me Identify Some More Pallet Thieves Please!

TPD

the poor dad
Pallet thieves struck again at the hardware store last Friday evening. This time it was kids - my guess is they were gonna use them for a bonfire. I can't read any tag numbers on the trucks but the trucks should be identifiable. 3 trucks total. One kid has a Hollywood Fire Department hoodie on so if anyone knows Hollywood firefighters, forward the video to them please. Thx for your help!

awpitt

Main Streeter
Pallet thieves struck again at the hardware store last Friday evening. This time it was kids - my guess is they were gonna use them for a bonfire. I can't read any tag numbers on the trucks but the trucks should be identifiable. 3 trucks total. One kid has a Hollywood Fire Department hoodie on so if anyone knows Hollywood firefighters, forward the video to them please. Thx for your help!

That's really messed up. Did they ever track down the ones who messed up your field?

TPD

the poor dad
That's really messed up. Did they ever track down the ones who messed up your field?
I was compensated by the kids who threw the party nearby, but they never gave up the names of who actually cut the donuts in the field. We got names of some passengers in the vehicles but never the drivers. They did a damn good job of covering for their friends.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Have you shared with HVFD?

gemma_rae

Hey @TPD I have the feeling that these Chuckle Heads don't even know they're stealing. Like you mentioned, it appears they've consumed some of the miracle "Instant A-Hole" beverage, and are probably lucky if they didn't burn themselves alive.

Scare the living bejebbus out of them for sure, but remember you were young once too. Weren't you? 🙂 Like you and the dinosaurs? :lol:

Clem72

Hey @TPD I have the feeling that these Chuckle Heads don't even know they're stealing. Like you mentioned, it appears they've consumed some of the miracle "Instant A-Hole" beverage, and are probably lucky if they didn't burn themselves alive.

Scare the living bejebbus out of them for sure, but remember you were young once too. Weren't you? 🙂 Like you and the dinosaurs? :lol:
I considered this as well, the pallets are stacked at the edge of the property and it's possible they thought the were going to be disposed of. However the evidence against that is that they showed up after dark and took them rather than show up in the day time and ask nicely. And I still have you on ignore :neener:

gemma_rae

I considered this as well, the pallets are stacked at the edge of the property and it's possible they thought the were going to be disposed of. However the evidence against that is that they showed up after dark and took them rather than show up in the day time and ask nicely. And I still have you on ignore :neener:
:moon:

awpitt

Main Streeter
I was compensated by the kids who threw the party nearby, but they never gave up the names of who actually cut the donuts in the field. We got names of some passengers in the vehicles but never the drivers. They did a damn good job of covering for their friends.
Well, at least you got some compensation. I imagine the kids who compensated you got their money back from the ones who actually did the damage under threat of having their names given up.

glhs837

Power with Control
If it were me I'd rig up a booby trap. I'm mean like that.

Back in the day Larry Gude had a problem with punks playing mailbox baseball. So he put a smaller mailbox inside a larger mailbox and filled the gap with concrete. That was the end of the mailbox baseball. :biggrin:

Did that after losing my second mailbox in two weeks when we lived on Indian Bridge back in the early 90s.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Thx everyone - less than 3 hours after posting and 1200 views on the video, we have names of all of the drivers of the the trucks! A parent of one of the kids made contact with us and will be bringing the kids to the store to make things right.

OMG hooray for that parent! Damn. I'm used to parents all, "My little angel would NEVER!"

Impressive! :clap:

Grumpy

Thx everyone - less than 3 hours after posting and 1200 views on the video, we have names of all of the drivers of the the trucks! A parent of one of the kids made contact with us and will be bringing the kids to the store to make things right.
You gonna video and put it up on your YouTube thingie??? :whistle:

PeoplesElbow

I was driving by yesterday, was disappointed you were closed and thought about the pallet thieves from last year or so.