Help Please!!!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Okay, I just called him. What an ass. Says he has too many animals and cannot help anymore and does not want his number "out there." Excuse me? Then don't list your organization..all you have to do is google "wildlife rehabbers calvert" and the name comes up.

I understand the expense of it all, and how many animals there are, but damn.

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Okay, I just called him. What an ass. Says he has too many animals and cannot help anymore and does not want his number "out there." Excuse me? Then don't list your organization..all you have to do is google "wildlife rehabbers calvert" and the name comes up.

I understand the expense of it all, and how many animals there are, but damn.

Everyone is full..it is June..it is normal.

He is a big 501(c)3, non-profit and has a paid intern working for him.
Not to mention a good number of volunteers.
Not sure what his problem is today...

He is one of a few who holds a Federal bird permit....and likes birds...
Sorry he was being an ass.......

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Everyone is full..it is June..it is normal.

No kidding...kittens..:jameo: I'm sure everyone is full of wild animal babies, injured animals, kittens, puppies... but it's what WE do and we do it knowing it's not easy and it's not always cheap.

kvj21075

Meow
i didnt have a problem with him- he just seemed really freaked out about how i got his number- i just said the forums- that someone gave me his number- but that it wasnt being advertised. but its funny knowing he has his number listed so many places that he has posted it himself :lmao: