Help........Split Ends

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nickel said:
My new stylist recommended I start using that, since I had some major coloring done on my hair. She put on an awesome deep conditioning treatment, and I'm going to start using the Anti Snap every day to keep my hair soft. Today was the first day, and no problems so far. :yay:

I hope what you did isn't all played out and stuff. :bubble: :killingme

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
I hope what you did isn't all played out and stuff. :bubble: :killingme
:lmao: Chasey said it's not "in". :bawl: I went back to my very very very dark brown. It was a little unsettling at first, but I'm beginning to like it. I thought I was too fair for such dark hair, but it looks pretty good, and brings out my light eyes.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nickel said:
:lmao: Chasey said it's not "in". :bawl: I went back to my very very very dark brown. It was a little unsettling at first, but I'm beginning to like it. I thought I was too fair for such dark hair, but it looks pretty good, and brings out my light eyes.

My hair is naturally between a level 3 and 4 which is VERY dark. Every time I try to go back natural I get a million people telling me I look pale or calling me Morticia. :lmao: I'm pale with dark ass hair and eyes.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Wait...should we be posting in this thread if we don't have split ends? Is that like bragging or something? :jet:

marianne

harleygirl said:
Getting a good trim is the best thing. If you are really worried about your length, take small sections of your hair and twist it tightly. The split ends will stick out from the twist, take a sharp pair is scissors and snip them off. Redken CAT treatment works great, or Humetress by Nexuss, smooth on the ends after your hair is towel dried.

:yeahthat: If your hair has started to get dry, try to get a trim every 6-8 weeks otherwise you'll keep getting split ends. You can keep your hair long and growing. When you get a trim just recite the mantra "I'm trying to grow my hair but don't want split ends - cut as little as possible please".

I have a pair of scissors by the phone and do the twist thing that Harleygirl said whenever I'm on a long call.

I've tried Redken CAT but I didn't find it helped any. Try Redken's All Soft deep conditioner once a week.