Help!

WifeandMother

What do you get a hunter and freshwater fisherman for christmas that won't break the bank? My father in law is 71 and I just can't figure out what to get him this year...any suggestions?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
What do you get a hunter and freshwater fisherman for christmas that won't break the bank? My father in law is 71 and I just can't figure out what to get him this year...any suggestions?
This.

Attachments

• tracker4.jpg
    tracker4.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 127
Framed picture of his grandkid(s) fishing/hunting/shooting? I know my father would rather have pictures of the kids rather than any material items since he can go out and buy whatever he wants, when he wants it.

WifeandMother

I wanted to actually buy him something this year...I've done the giftcard thing and wanted to get him something to open up this year.

Jameo

What?!
Framed picture of his grandkid(s) fishing/hunting/shooting? I know my father would rather have pictures of the kids rather than any material items since he can go out and buy whatever he wants, when he wants it.

:yay: Thanks for the idea! I know what my Dad is getting now. Him and my nephew went hunting in OK a few wks ago.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
My mom did one like this of hunting for my dad and he loved it.

Collage Frame-Black : Target

don't forget if you can find old pictures of him grandpa hunting when he was younger and his buddies he would love that as well.

jenni4

Yay me!
Flashlights... the ones with the bands that go around head that has different modes and the small hand held ones that can cast a light for yards.... I'm always on the look out to upgrade for nice flashlights... I recently got a small colman 75 lumens bright with 120 yard cast that only cost me 15 bucks... I love that thing and my hunting buddies are always taking it from me... lol... guess what they are getting for Christmas...

My family will cuize the sporting goods section and buy me all the silly hunting nicknacks that I would never buy myself... I may not have a use for everything but I like it...

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Knife!!

I nice pocket knife... What hunter or fisherman wouldnt like that... What guy for that matter would not like that....

:howdy:

pierson

what do you think

i'm looking for a trailer for my john boat that wont break my back getting it in and out of the water. do you know anybody that has one? i'm having my knee worked on and i want to fish without doing more harm to my knee. the boat won't slide on and off and i use my body to wedge the boat off

Last edited: