Help!

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
I feel terrible for the kitty, but even worse for my girl. She is so sad :bawl:

hopefully you will go out there this am and the kitty will be in the trap...i also have an indoor kitty who is 18 i would be upset too if she escaped her carrier. I Hope you hare able to get kitty sooner than later. is the vets office trying to help you all catch kitty ?

luvscats

uh-oh - it's time to wear trash bags and heavy duty gloves. I had to release a skunk once. It didn't spray me tho. I was really, really, really, really lucky.

ontheriver

Girl has gone home... she asked me to post that the Vet has been awesome, and thanks for their help. So, please keep an eye out for Dutchess. If anyone sees her, please send me a PM. Once Girl is dry, she will post a pic of the criminal.

ontheriver

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:The criminal has been apprehended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:smoochy: Here's to my beautiful, determined girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alll is well...

mamatutu

mama to two
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:The criminal has been apprehended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:smoochy: Here's to my beautiful, determined girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alll is well...

Great news; I have been monitoring this thread. I know how worried and sad y'all were. Another happy ending, love it. :huggy: