April 19 - 20, 2008 MSA Hands-on Clinic & MSA Open Show #1
May 17 - 18, 2008 MSA C-rated Show #1 & MSA Open Show #2
June 21 - 22, 2008 MSA C-rated Show #2 & MSA Open Show #3
July 12 - 13, 2008 MSA C-rated Show #3 & MSA Open Show #4
August 2 - 3, 2008 MSA C-rated Show #4 & MSA Open Show #5
August 16 - 17, 2008 MSA C-rated Show #5 & MSA Fun Show

W

WhoCares

Did they say anything about the western classes being on Saturday?

fredsaid2

Did they say anything about the western classes being on Saturday?

In the past western classes were held sunday's along w/ the english classes. I think saturday has some breed specific classes. Check the website, they don't make many changes to the class list year to year.

W

WhoCares

In the past western classes were held sunday's along w/ the english classes. I think saturday has some breed specific classes. Check the website, they don't make many changes to the class list year to year.

The only reason I asked is because in the November 11 newsletter they had asked the western people if they wanted to hold the classes on Saturdays instead. I don't know what the outcome was from the western people responding that is why I asked. My ride is western so if she goes on Saturdays I would have to make plans for getting my horse home on Sundays.

F

finickyfilly

The only reason I asked is because in the November 11 newsletter they had asked the western people if they wanted to hold the classes on Saturdays instead. I don't know what the outcome was from the western people responding that is why I asked. My ride is western so if she goes on Saturdays I would have to make plans for getting my horse home on Sundays.

aren't there other english riders that show there from your farm?

showqueen74

aren't there other english riders that show there from your farm?

I'm WC's ride, and yes there is another trailer that goes, but it is normally full. Me and WC have a good routine, and our horses get along well, so ya'know why mess with a good thing..
I'm sure that we will :duel: and :boxing: over what show system we go to.
We still have time to figure it all out.

F

finickyfilly

I'm WC's ride, and yes there is another trailer that goes, but it is normally full. Me and WC have a good routine, and our horses get along well, so ya'know why mess with a good thing..
I'm sure that we will :duel: and :boxing: over what show system we go to.
We still have time to figure it all out.

I thought I saw you guys at the HP show what happened you didn't stay long?

showqueen74

I call it being a "fair weather shower" The second it looks like its gonna rain we're out. That was totally her call, I didn't have Flurry with me, but I'd done the same thing too.
Come up and say hi sometime so I can put a face to you!

F

finickyfilly

I call it being a "fair weather shower" The second it looks like its gonna rain we're out. That was totally her call, I didn't have Flurry with me, but I'd done the same thing too.
Come up and say hi sometime so I can put a face to you!

thats a nice offer but I would rather remain as a bystander and observer..

W

WhoCares

thats a nice offer but I would rather remain as a bystander and observer..

My horse also had his teeth done on Thursday and he just didn't look himself. I know him pretty welll, and he just didn't look right. Also the rain, I basically have a new saddle and hate when it gets rained on.

F

finickyfilly

My horse also had his teeth done on Thursday and he just didn't look himself. I know him pretty welll, and he just didn't look right. Also the rain, I basically have a new saddle and hate when it gets rained on.

You will have to break the saddle in some time. As long as you get the right conditioner on it, I have quite a few that have been poured on and still look great at 20+ yrs old

W

WhoCares

so pretty much the horse went for a ride?

Yup basically.

He got lunged in the indoor which is a good experience for him. He has only been in a coverall once before. He is still unsure about a coverall arena. Still loads like a dream, and rides well.

W

WhoCares

You will have to break the saddle in some time. As long as you get the right conditioner on it, I have quite a few that have been poured on and still look great at 20+ yrs old

What brand of conditioner? This is my first close contact saddle that I have ever owned.