Here is what is happening with Cannabis

Hijinx

This is one Post that is a waste of time here but this is what Maryland is doing as they push for Marijuana growing in our State. The fact is it is not about Marijuana's medical uses it's about growers getting rich.

herb749

I always say you forget you have pain. Then you need to smoke it all the time before the pain comes back. Its going to become as addictive as cigarettes but coast a lot more. Cigarettes aren't mind altering but can cause cancer.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I always say you forget you have pain. Then you need to smoke it all the time before the pain comes back. Its going to become as addictive as cigarettes but coast a lot more. Cigarettes aren't mind altering but can cause cancer.
If you’re smoking it, it’s going to cause cancer.

seekeroftruth

OK.... I am using Medical Marijuana on a regular basis now. I use it for pain.... and as an expectorant.... and as an anticarcinogenic.... and I use it to relieve stress. Using legal pot... I got off cigarettes and Opioids. It's also helpful as a sleep aid when the day has been long.

Recently, I had to travel to Maryland.... [come on.... y'all know I moved to where I can get legal pot]. I could not bring my pot with me because it's still illegal federally. I went three weeks without it. I increased the amount of Tylenol I take in a day to help with the pain..... but I was perfectly ok without it.... no withdrawal.

Now... that's not the way it is with cigarettes of opioids..... you get mean... or you get sick.... and you crave..... not so with pot.... and I've been using it regularly legally for about 6 years.

Maryland doesn't trust the judgement of any other state [think abortion laws] so my pot card.... legally authorized by the State of Arizona.... didn't work.

That's one part of the current law in Maryland that should be changed. If I have a legal medical card from another state... Maryland should allow me to purchase in their dispensaries. Don't tell me they can't get the information on whether my card is legal or not.... we have the world wide web to use for that.

As for recreational.... well out in Arizona... they just use the same pot and charge a hefty sales tax that goes to the local and state government. Might be an excellent replacement for the gas tax temporarily.

So.... Y'all do what you want.... I don't plan on going back to Maryland... I'm telling you.... pot has some very good uses..... it's not just for stoners man..... People are cooking with it too!

:coffee:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
OK.... I am using Medical Marijuana on a regular basis now. I use it for pain.... and as an expectorant.... and as an anticarcinogenic.... and I use it to relieve stress. Using legal pot... I got off cigarettes and Opioids. It's also helpful as a sleep aid when the day has been long.

Recently, I had to travel to Maryland.... [come on.... y'all know I moved to where I can get legal pot]. I could not bring my pot with me because it's still illegal federally. I went three weeks without it. I increased the amount of Tylenol I take in a day to help with the pain..... but I was perfectly ok without it.... no withdrawal.

Now... that's not the way it is with cigarettes of opioids..... you get mean... or you get sick.... and you crave..... not so with pot.... and I've been using it regularly legally for about 6 years.

Maryland doesn't trust the judgement of any other state [think abortion laws] so my pot card.... legally authorized by the State of Arizona.... didn't work.

That's one part of the current law in Maryland that should be changed. If I have a legal medical card from another state... Maryland should allow me to purchase in their dispensaries. Don't tell me they can't get the information on whether my card is legal or not.... we have the world wide web to use for that.

As for recreational.... well out in Arizona... they just use the same pot and charge a hefty sales tax that goes to the local and state government. Might be an excellent replacement for the gas tax temporarily.

So.... Y'all do what you want.... I don't plan on going back to Maryland... I'm telling you.... pot has some very good uses..... it's not just for stoners man..... People are cooking with it too!

:coffee:
One hour out of one day and $50 you could have a MD medical marijuana card, it's that simple.