HERE"S A THOUGHT - NEW TOPIC

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
mygoldnhorse said:
She :smack: him but not in the head. And she kept pinching his nipples. :lmao: It was quite funny, especcially when Missy tripped and went head 1st into Plum Loco's crotch. :killingme :killingme . What a good time.

haha i missed PlumLoco getting a surprise, has he forgiven me for carrying him out on the dancefloor yet? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SAHRAB said:
haha i missed PlumLoco getting a surprise, has he forgiven me for carrying him out on the dancefloor yet? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You were right beside him....How did ya miss that. Missy was pretty straight too...That was the funniest part. I also don't know if he remembers being out on the floor.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
mygoldnhorse said:
You were right beside him....How did ya miss that. Missy was pretty straight too...That was the funniest part. I also don't know if he remembers being out on the floor.

hmm i guess the Jello Shooters erased that from my memory

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Hay....I have a question....Plum Loco said he thinks...someone...either you guys or Percy said something about New Years Eve and everyone getting together???? He gets so mixed up, guess thats how come he's Plum Loco. :lmao:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
mygoldnhorse said:
Hay....I have a question....Plum Loco said he thinks...someone...either you guys or Percy said something about New Years Eve and everyone getting together???? He gets so mixed up, guess thats how come he's Plum Loco. :lmao:

Uh we asked what y'all are doing, i said something about everyone coming over for SuperBowl. i have to go to Percy's tonight to drop Tequila's blanket off i'll see what she's doing, what do you guys have planned?

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Nothing Yet if yours talk'n about New Years..I did tell him you said Superbowl...So maybe it was Percy that said New Year's. If ya mean tonight....Remember on Sunday when I gotta call that my Cus was killed when his jack fall and his truck crushed him, well tonight is the Memorial Service... :bawl:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
mygoldnhorse said:
Nothing Yet if yours talk'n about New Years..I did tell him you said Superbowl...So maybe it was Percy that said New Year's. If ya mean tonight....Remember on Sunday when I gotta call that my Cus was killed when his jack fall and his truck crushed him, well tonight is the Memorial Service... :bawl:

i meant what did you have planned for new years. lets all crash percy's place anyways (even if she doesnt know) lol

wow yeppers i do remember, give our sympathies to his family

E

equineaddict

mainman said:
Thank you for changing your avatard...:yay:

What are your thoughts on public breastfeeding? :confused:

Okay...just for you though. :razz:

E

equineaddict

SAHRAB said:
i meant what did you have planned for new years. lets all crash percy's place anyways (even if she doesnt know) lol

wow yeppers i do remember, give our sympathies to his family

Yeah let's CRASH Percy's that sounds like a good plan! :killingme