Here we go again with board!!!

Jay087

It's a pretty place, don't they have a wait list?

No actually we have a few stalls open in the indoor. Its a nice place as long as you dont expect perfection. The fencing is old and the place is falling apart little by little. But we have an indoor, a outdoor flat area, and a really nice jump field. The fields are big with few horses in them. I place works great for us.

Jazzie98

sorry, I meant you help with the feed rotations and take turns feeding, you dont feed the horses every day, just on your turn, so with 1 horse you would feed the horses about 2 times a week. Not aabd.I have my horses there. I am one of the instructors. You can call me and coeem visit anytime. Farm has a nice indoor.Tthere are only a handful of boarders, so the ring is never busy,Call me Rosslyn- 240-320-4086
Just ask around before you move your horse. If a barn has an indoor in Charles/PG County with board cheap, and only has a handful of boarders, well should I say more. There are reasons for FH not to have a full barn. Just be careful and ask around: Vets and farriers can give you an idea. Good luck

Jazzie98

Try Frederick Hall in Accokeek, MD off Indian Head Hwy. Full board is $350.00 or if you want to help with feed rotations, its $170.00- you feed and do your own stalls.There's an outdoor ring with dressage area set up and jumps and there is an INDOOR RIDING RING !!!Nice barn.
Ask around before you board there:( But if you do not have any horse knowledge and/or a beginner than you won't know any better. Good luck and just ask around before you move your horse to any barn:)

Last edited: