Here we go again!!!

C

canuk woman

SmallTown said:
I think God figures people living in Canada suffer enough, he wouldn't bother them with natural disasters.

you are so right every winter it's so cold it makes us say "Ok i think I'd rather be bit by west nile infected mosquitos" and in the summer it makes us all say "please just once i'd like to freeze to death" and hello all that rain

C

canuk woman

Bustem' Down said:
At least make her change her name and take out the "woman" until she is one.

there's just one problem... I can't change my name even if i did i would be taken way too seriously and although i do like the attention here sometimes it's just a little too much

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
canuk woman said:
there's just one problem... I can't change my name even if i did i would be taken way too seriously and although i do like the attention here sometimes it's just a little too much
:confused:

Punctuation please.

morganj614

canuk woman said:
you are so right every winter it's so cold it makes us say "Ok i think I'd rather be bit by west nile infected mosquitos" and in the summer it makes us all say "please just once i'd like to freeze to death" and hello all that rain

:killingme We say the same things about you!:huggy:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I saw a cartoon today Where Jesse Jackson declared that ALL hurricanes were racists.

He asked/said: "Why don't none of them seem to hit Idaho or Montana?" :lol:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Bustem' Down said:
At least make her change her name and take out the "woman" until she is one.
Didn't Britney Spears do a song about "not yet a woman" or something to that effect?

I should be ashamed of myself for knowing this...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
kom526 said:
Didn't Britney Spears do a song about "not yet a woman" or something to that effect?

I should be ashamed of myself for knowing this...
Dunno, but I do remember one she did exclaiming: "I'm not that innocent!" :lmao: