Here's the Real Story on George Floyd, Police Abuse, and Racism, and What You Should Do About It

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In fact, several studies have found no racial bias in police use of extreme force, as even The New York Times reported.

According to the Washington Post‘s tracker of police-involved shootings, police have killed fewer than ten unarmed black people for the last two years. In 2018 and 2019, the number of police officers killed by black assailants was actually higher.

According to the database, there are about roughly 1,000 police shootings a year. If you subtract the 41 unarmed individuals, that leaves roughly 960 armed individuals who were shot by police.

When activists chant, “Black Lives Matter,” why do they restrict their outrage to the black lives taken by white police officers? What about the black men and women murdered by other black men and women? Their stories don’t get told on national television, but their lives matter, too.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/tyler-o...es-the-tragedy-of-george-floyd-reveal-n488177

ontheriver

I saw a video yesterday from a young woman named Candace Owens. Can someone post it? If you google her name with George Floyd it will come up. TIA

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We all know this but it doesn't matter. The prominent narrative from the media is that black people are being gunned down in the streets in the thousands every day by white cops, so that's what people believe.

It suits their agenda to foment chaos, and this is the actual job of the activists. Truth doesn't matter anymore.

Calistress

They also say he had CoVid19...could that have hampered his breathing? Ignore the facts push an agenda. Damn the torpedoes! !!

Yep, no way his breathing was hampered by the knee bearing the cop's full weight on George Floyd's neck. No sirree Bob. I'm tellin ya.

Hessian

Can we throw a "conspiracy theory" into the mix?
Pro Jihadi Keith Ellison is going to manage the case regarding Floyd & the others on the scene.
What if they do a predictably incompetent job (like charging with Murder ONE which is hard to convict on the issue of premeditation)
Because the case does not match the evidence...Bad cop gets acquitted.

Anybody want to guess what happens next? Bueller?
I am also curious WHEN they wish to prosecute...how about mid October?
This is very sinister ground I am considering right now...

Last edited:

Hessian

Pro Jihadi Keith Ellison is going to manage the case regarding Floyd & the officers on scene.
What if they do a predictably incompetent job (like charging with Murder ONE which is hard to convict on the issue of premeditation)

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Pro Jihadi Keith Ellison is going to manage the case against Floyd & others.

Convicting a dead guy is tough all on its own.