Heroes

Confessor

Mother Confessor
juggy4805 said:
Pretty cool episode last night. I'm wondering if the paper company is really on the good side.

I rather enjoyed it. Did anyone beside me care for Simone? I didn't care for her. It's good Claire stood up to her father but daddy has a lot of explaining to do.

J

juggy4805

Confessor said:
I rather enjoyed it. Did anyone beside me care for Simone? I didn't care for her. It's good Claire stood up to her father but daddy has a lot of explaining to do.

Simone was the super hearing lady or the lady that controls satellite signals?

J

juggy4805

FromTexas said:
Wow! Last night was sure interesting!

:faint:

Yep......I knew that the father would turn to the good side. And is Hiro's father the owner of the company........Very intresting.

SamSpade

juggy4805 said:
Yep......I knew that the father would turn to the good side. And is Hiro's father the owner of the company........Very intresting.

Sure did explain his motivations all season long. It did seem odd that a guy as seemingly cold-blooded could otherwise appear to be a good dad.

I'm still concerned about one thing - so far, all of Isaac's premonitions come true. Short of Hiro rolling back time and undoing Peter's explosion - I don't see the explosion being stopped - just - dealt with. In Peter's dream, he sees New York *evacuated* - and then he blows up.

I read somewhere that Hiro goes way back in time next season - and possibly IS the Japanese hero he emulates - if that is true, perhaps the season ends with him doing some incredible time-space thing. Of course, if he goes back in time with that damned sword, I will wonder where the thing came from in the first place.

J

juggy4805

SamSpade said:
Sure did explain his motivations all season long. It did seem odd that a guy as seemingly cold-blooded could otherwise appear to be a good dad.

I'm still concerned about one thing - so far, all of Isaac's premonitions come true. Short of Hiro rolling back time and undoing Peter's explosion - I don't see the explosion being stopped - just - dealt with. In Peter's dream, he sees New York *evacuated* - and then he blows up.

I read somewhere that Hiro goes way back in time next season - and possibly IS the Japanese hero he emulates - if that is true, perhaps the season ends with him doing some incredible time-space thing. Of course, if he goes back in time with that damned sword, I will wonder where the thing came from in the first place.

From the previews it looks like he gets the sword next week. I still wonder what will drive peter to anger that will cause him to explode.

SamSpade

juggy4805 said:
From the previews it looks like he gets the sword next week. I still wonder what will drive peter to anger that will cause him to explode.

Peter doesn't need "anger" - he gets all flummoxed just trying to control the powers he has, just as the telepathic cop does when he's hearing too many voices. Peter's been ill from ability overload before.

Three things, though.

SIMONE is in that vision - but she's - dead, right? Or not?

The other thing is - all those damned heroes all near him. That's gotta be too much for him.

What does Claire do that saves the world?