Hershey or Williamsburg???

M

Mousebaby

Shoot I gained weight just sniffing the air in Hershey's Park. That place is a :yum: place to visit! :lmao:

IMO, Water parks are NOT a place for 2-4 year olds because they don't always have full control of their bodily functions.

We went there last year and that place is full of pre-potty trained little azzes whizzing and doodooing in the water...:barf:

We even witnessed on 3 year old who had poop roll out of his swim shorts... his mother left the poop on the walkway, grabbed him by the and shouted "Why didn't you tell me?!?!?!" as she dipped him in the water to wash him off...:barf:

They also had to shut down the lazy river that day because of floating turds. Just how well do you think they really disinfect that place.... NOT!
NEVER AGAIN...:barf:

IMO, Water parks are NOT a place for 2-4 year olds because they don't always have full control of their bodily functions.

We went there last year and that place is full of pre-potty trained little azzes whizzing and doodooing in the water...:barf:

We even witnessed on 3 year old who had poop roll out of his swim shorts... his mother left the poop on the walkway, grabbed him by the and shouted "Why didn't you tell me?!?!?!" as she dipped him in the water to wash him off...:barf:

They also had to shut down the lazy river that day because of floating turds. Just how well do you think they really disinfect that place.... NOT!
NEVER AGAIN...:barf:

I will now never ever go to one of these.

Elle

Happy Camper!
We do both but creatively.

We have season passes to BG/WC and the kids enjoy it.

We've never been to Hershey in the summer - we go in the winter for the holiday celebration - admission is under $10 but there are no coasters open but a lot of the other rides are running - my family all agrees that their Sweet Lights is the best light display we've ever seen ($20 per car but it goes on for miles and miles) - and of course there is chocolate world.