Hershey vs Gardens?

• I like Busch Gardens better

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • I like Hershey Park better

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
I was thinking of going to Hershey Park this year. I have never been there before. I have been to Busch Gardens 2 times. It was ok both times. How is Hershey Park? Better or worse?

muttdog

Busch Gardens is alittle more open, where Hershey Park seems to be a little more compact, rides seem to be alittle closer together. I like both parks about the same, but if you have never been, then I would choose Hershey, it is a nice park to go.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I was thinking of going to Hershey Park this year. I have never been there before. I have been to Busch Gardens 2 times. It was ok both times. How is Hershey Park? Better or worse?

What did you like about Busch? What did you not like?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
We went to Hersheys a couple of years ago and had a really great time. Seemed to have rides for all ages. We would definately go back again.

Gummie

Never been to Busch gardens, but I know there would be aroma of chocolate in the air, and no free tour of chocolate world putting you into the largest selection of Hershey products.

Beta84

They're out to get us

Do you prefer new and snazzy or old and classic? It's been years since I've been to either one, but my recollection is Busch Gardens is a newer park and has a bunch of the "new" stuff that you won't see at Hershey Park, which is an "older" park with "older"-type rides. Just a preference thing I guess. Busch is nicer but both are ok depending on what you want our of your experience.

nicole_M

I try to take my kids to Hershey Park every year. We usually go around the 4th of July and stay a night. This past year we stayed @ the Hershey Lodge...

We took a break in the middle of the day and went back to our room, then went back to Hershey later in the afternoon for dinner and more rides.

The hotel is nice as well, and has a huge playground for the kids and also 2 pools.

I was just looking @ the site yesterday trying to figure out what our plans are for this year!

I have not been to Busch Gardens in YEARS. Hershey is very family oriented as well.

lam2

tickled~pink
I love Hershey Park!

It's so darn clean and the rides are lots of fun. Not to mention you can smell chocolate all day long.

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
I love Hershey Park!

It's so darn clean and the rides are lots of fun. Not to mention you can smell chocolate all day long.

Agree a very clean park. I like both parks but for my kids who range of ages 6-9 they would choose Hershey anyday over Busch. They have a very nice waterpark inside, a ton of rides for them, the chocolate factory and my kids also love the zoo at the park!

squidword

Agree a very clean park. I like both parks but for my kids who range of ages 6-9 they would choose Hershey anyday over Busch. They have a very nice waterpark inside, a ton of rides for them, the chocolate factory and my kids also love the zoo at the park!

hershey park is definatley more family friendly, the rides, it is a smaller park, no beer or wine it is alot of fun, updated the last couple years has a great park area. busch gardens is also great, more for older kids and adults, bigger rides and more adult type activites.

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
What did you like about Busch? What did you not like?

I remember Busch being more about shows and less about rides. Just seemed like it was more for adults and not kids. Its been a few years so I can't remember everything.

I have never been to water country.

E

EmptyTimCup

What about Six Flags ?

Elle

Happy Camper!
I like both. Hershey has a new water park area. If you go to Hershey you should make an effort to go to Chocolate World - my kids loved it there.