Hershey vs Gardens?

• I like Busch Gardens better

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • I like Hershey Park better

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
E

EmptyTimCup

What Six Flags, certainly you do not suggest Ghetto Flags in PG as an option to bring your family

Ah Yeah ....

Festival Latina ( on fathers day ) several Muslim Family Days ....

JLS

Been to Busch Gardens Europe - we did a few shows and things and it was fun but will be going to Hershey Park in alittle over a week, will let u know! We're staying at the Hershey Lodge..

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I lived in the Norfolk/VA Beach area so we went up to Williamsburg often for Busch Gardens and we always had fun. I'm glad to see these posts becauseI am taking my step-son to Hershey Park next weekend and it sounds like a great idea!

bcp

In My Opinion
Been to Busch Gardens Europe - we did a few shows and things and it was fun but will be going to Hershey Park in alittle over a week, will let u know! We're staying at the Hershey Lodge..
do they engage in cornhole competitions at the Hershey Lodge?

sorry, just cant stop laughing at the name of that game.:killingme

lisa8439

Go to Water Country USA just outside Busch Gardens.

WOOT - that's where we are going this year with our free 'salute to the troops' admission :diva:

Hershey Park is ok - maybe it's more for little ones? I think at Hershey there are more 'tours' and that kind of stuff and not as many rides. I don't think they have as much 'stuff' as Busch Gardens.... and BG is always expanding, they just put in that Sesame thing for the little kids.

We're still going to water country... :coffee: No competiton!

bcp

In My Opinion
WOOT - that's where we are going this year with our free 'salute to the troops' admission :diva:

Hershey Park is ok - maybe it's more for little ones? I think at Hershey there are more 'tours' and that kind of stuff and not as many rides. I don't think they have as much 'stuff' as Busch Gardens.... and BG is always expanding, they just put in that Sesame thing for the little kids.

We're still going to water country... :coffee: No competiton!
I refuse to post pics of posters without their consent, but I do happen to have a picture of one of our forum members crammed into the Sesame Street Roller coaster as he enjoys the the thrill filled ride with his son.

not even going to mention names. You just never know what type of photos of me he might have to retaliate with.
Actually I do know, and as long as he has that photo, he holds the Ace in the hole :killingme