hey bikers....

GregV814

that new Progressive commercial....(the woman riding to the coffee shop)...is that a Kawasaki Vulcan or an Indian Scout?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Its an Indian, you can see the first "I" (just saw the commercial).

glhs837

Power with Control
I'll do you one better, the one with guy and his hood ornament riding through the desert singing. What car is that? I know, I was 90% sure, but had to look it up for 100%.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I'll do you one better, the one with guy and his hood ornament riding through the desert singing. What car is that? I know, I was 90% sure, but had to look it up for 100%.
That commercial always reminds me of the gold people chasing the Guardians of the Galaxy scenes.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Don't know the car but my husband and I got into an argument just last night about it. He swears the guy in that commercial is Craig Robinson (from The Office) but I said no. Finally found the guy's name to prove to him that they weren't the same person. :rolleyes:

glhs837

Power with Control
Don't know the car but my husband and I got into an argument just last night about it. He swears the guy in that commercial is Craig Robinson (from The Office) but I said no. Finally found the guy's name to prove to him that they weren't the same person. :rolleyes:

We do this all the time. "Thats so and so", "No, its' not".