Hey DoWhat

Pete

Repete
I was looking at the standings and saw something funny.

Dallas has won the same amount of games as Detroit.

Detroit has a better home record.

Detroit has scored 44 more points than Dallas.

Funny season isn't it?

OldHillcrestGuy

Don't worry DoWhat, I picked the Giants on the pool, the Cowboys will win for sure on Monday night.

Although I hate the Cowturds, I did pick them to beat the Giants and also picked them for my 5 pointer, but heck I did so poorly with my picks Im sure the Giants will win.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I tried to get one of my friends to realize that a Dallas win would be much better for the Skins, as they'd go into first in the NFC-E. She still wants Dallas to suck it. :lol:

I don't care who wins so long as a lot of them get hurt.
Okay, BuddyLeeHarrison. :eyebrow:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
I tried to get one of my friends to realize that a Dallas win would be much better for the Skins, as they'd go into first in the NFC-E. She still wants Dallas to suck it. :lol:

Okay, BuddyLeeHarrison. :eyebrow:

Dallas has a lot of talent. If they get a big win, they could easily get hot and win the next several games.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Interesting stat: only two teams have a top 5 offense and a top 5 defense. Dallas is one of them (And the other is the Chargers, go figure!). But they turn the ball over like it's contagious and they draw more hankies than a fat kid outside of a closed donut shop.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Dallas has a lot of talent. If they get a big win, they could easily get hot and win the next several games.

:yay:

As much as I hate the pokes, on paper, they are the best team in the NFL I think. If not the best, top 3.

But they are playing poorly, and I'd like to keep them there as long as possible.. Because when they do start running on all 8 cylinders, they are going to be very good... And I don't like/want that!

OldHillcrestGuy

Seems like I havent seen many Cowboy clothes on people this year or those flags hanging out car windows, come on fans of "America's Team" show your colors. :killingme

Doesn't the 2 last place teams in the NFC pretty much have the same colors silver and blue. :razz:

Last edited: