Hey FanceyBelle....

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
So who won :popcorn:

And I didnt get my grass cut, got home, and my tractor had a flat tire :ohwell:

And my ole lady was like, oh, you got me a new shirt... and I was like... "uh..... no......" :lol: oh well....

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
The only result I heard was Guardian won the C's. Did you tell her you bought a shirt from the bestest looking lady in the complex? :lmao: :killingme I don't even know if they got the E's finished because that storm came up. I think Remax was still in it and Two Guys. It was down to the last 4 when I talked to Chip last.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
So uh....... Who left me this....PM or something since ya didnt wanna put ur name in their....

Hey FanceyBelle.... 06-05-2006 09:46 AM Your 'ole lady' is trash..you can def. do better handsome!

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
FancyBelle said:
The only result I heard was Guardian won the C's. Did you tell her you bought a shirt from the bestest looking lady in the complex? :lmao: :killingme I don't even know if they got the E's finished because that storm came up. I think Remax was still in it and Two Guys. It was down to the last 4 when I talked to Chip last.

No, I didnt tell her that, but I did tell her I knew the lady and talked to ya for a little while in all... And she was like well thats cool.... I told her it made the day a non complete waste :lol: she just laughed...

Well thats cool.....my buddy that plays on my team keeps asking me if Id go to Two Guys with him next year.... but I dunno yet... I played with them for 2 years.... but, I may go back, it all depends I guess...

Softballkid said:
So uh....... Who left me this....PM or something since ya didnt wanna put ur name in their....

Hey FanceyBelle.... 06-05-2006 09:46 AM Your 'ole lady' is trash..you can def. do better handsome!
Dayum... :faint: Green looks like a good choice for that quote as it seems like that was written with envy. :popcorn:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
kwillia said:
Dayum... :faint: Green looks like a good choice for that quote as it seems like that was written with envy. :popcorn:

Well, their is only 2 people in this forum that have seen her IRL, and thats you (at Toots) and DayDreamer cuz we play/played ball together so I was just curious who wrote it :shrug:

rack'm

Jaded
Softballkid said:
Well, their is only 2 people in this forum that have seen her IRL, and thats you (at Toots) and DayDreamer cuz we play/played ball together so I was just curious who wrote it :shrug:

More than likely, someone who hasn't seen either of you. :killingme

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Softballkid said:
I've seen her..........I think she is cutie......

Softballkid said:
I'm willing to bet there are more because I didn't leave that karma and it doesn't sound like anything Day would leave. :eyebrow: If she goes to your softball games then there are plenty here that know who she is.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
kwillia said:
I'm willing to bet there are more because I didn't leave that karma and it doesn't sound like anything Day would leave. :eyebrow: If she goes to your softball games then there are plenty here that know who she is.

I dont really see it coming from anyone that I know of that has seen her... and I cant think of anyone in this forum besides FancyBelle Ive seen at my games... and I know she didnt leave it :lol:

I dunno.... :eyebrow:

Softballkid said:
I dont really see it coming from anyone that I know of that has seen her... and I cant think of anyone in this forum besides FancyBelle Ive seen at my games... and I know she didnt leave it :lol:

I dunno.... :eyebrow:
Oh stop! Terp has been at your games. Chasey has been at your games... there are plenty of folks from here that travel in the softball world and then we can start a whole other list of those that frequent Toot's... I'm sure she hangs with you at Toot's often too... anyone that knows who you are would be able to figure out who she is. :lol:

nomoney

FancyBelle said:

Two Guys got third (lost to remax right after the storm). It was between remax and nacho mama's for first and second. Don't know the outcome.

nomoney

kwillia said:
Oh stop! Terp has been at your games. Chasey has been at your games... there are plenty of folks from here that travel in the softball world and then we can start a whole other list of those that frequent Toot's... I'm sure she hangs with you at Toot's often too... anyone that knows who you are would be able to figure out who she is. :lol:

I've seen her :howdy:

But I don't give you karma so :neener: :lol:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
kwillia said:
Oh stop! Terp has been at your games. Chasey has been at your games... there are plenty of folks from here that travel in the softball world and then we can start a whole other least of those that frequent Toot's... I'm sure she hangs with you at Toot's often too... anyone that knows who you are would be able to figure out who she is.

Terp has been to my games :confused: She hasnt been to any when Chasey has been there, which may be good, she'd catch me :drool:'n :roflmao:

I mean, I guess your right about people could see her, and I know thats sorta a compliment to me, but thats still some kinda harsh shit to say about my ole lady....

*fixed*