Hey FanceyBelle....

Softballkid said:
I mean, I guess your right about people could see her, and I know thats sorta a compliment to me, but thats still some kinda hard shit to say about my ole lady....
And that was the whole point of my original post... sounds like someone is very jealous of your ole lady as she is the one that you go home to every night. Take it for what it is... sour grapes on the part of someone who wishes she was in your ole lady's shoes. Sounds like it is their problem and not yours. :bubble:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
kwillia said:
And that was the whole point of my original post... sounds like someone is very jealous of your ole lady as she is the one that you go home to every night. Take it for what it is... sour grapes on the part of someone who wishes she was in your ole lady's shoes. Sounds like it is their problem and not yours. :bubble:

True that... but its still kinda harsh to say about someones gf or S.O :ohwell:

rack'm

Jaded
kwillia said:

:smack: stop making sense.....

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Softballkid said:
Yeah, but oh well... F*** um... ya know :lol:
I have been getting a lot of red too for no reason. I think somebody is just being stupid because they don't sign it and there's no reason for it. I give green out all the time to ppl I don't know so I guess somebody just is giving out red for no reason. I think your girlfriend is lucky to have you and I'll bet she's a sweet heart for putting up with you. Glad Two Guys was up there in the top three. They'll move up to D next year. So will Remax.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Right right... I dont know if Imma go back to Two Guys or not... I guess Ill decide in the off season...

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Softballkid said:
Terp has been to my games :confused: She hasnt been to any when Chasey has been there, which may be good, she'd catch me :drool:'n :roflmao:

I mean, I guess your right about people could see her, and I know thats sorta a compliment to me, but thats still some kinda harsh shit to say about my ole lady....

*fixed*

Are you talking about me? I've been to one of SBK's games but I was with the opposing team. I did see is ole lady from a distant. I always sign my karma messages anyway.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
MDTerps said:
Are you talking about me? I've been to one of SBK's games but I was with the opposing team. I did see is ole lady from a distant. I always sign my karma messages anyway.

I know you do :huggy:

Your not an accused....:smooch:

daydreamer

Softballkid said:
Well thats cool.....my buddy that plays on my team keeps asking me if Id go to Two Guys with him next year.... but I dunno yet... I played with them for 2 years.... but, I may go back, it all depends I guess...
:smack:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
Oh stop! Terp has been at your games. Chasey has been at your games...
I have been to ONE game of SBK's and that was to see Day AND SBK's g/f was NOT at this particular event. Just to clear that up! :lol: However, I heard that she is/was a :gossip: so she must be a hottie! :whistle: