Hey FLF...........

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I been runnin' my mouth about the ride all day today..
my husband hears...:lalala:
my boss hears...:lalala:
That's what it's like for me at work too, but there is another horse person, but they work in a different department 3 stories up, however together we equal :lalala: to everyone else.

Four*Leaf*Farm said:
My knee is a bit swollen and stiff today but not as bad I thought...Thanks for asking..
Hope Phyx is feeling a bit better.. :whistle:

I hope yourknee feels better soon, too!

Good news, nothing broken. Muscle contusions and sprain, no hemotoma. An acromioclavicular separation. And, I got a script for pain meds, that I probably won't fill. If I'm not feeling some improvement in 3-5 days they'll do more stuff to me. Otherwise I should be good to go in a couple weeks.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Me Too, to many parties that day.

PS. My body feels better since I pulled a BZ:lmao:

FrmGrl & Phyxius I hope you ladies are feeling better soon. :love: I feel your pain!! :otter:

She is talking about my slide down the steps right before Christmas. I just had to insist on our current house be a two story. If & when we move again it will be a one story home.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Good news, nothing broken. Muscle contusions and sprain, no hemotoma. An acromioclavicular separation. And, I got a script for pain meds, that I probably won't fill. If I'm not feeling some improvement in 3-5 days they'll do more stuff to me. Otherwise I should be good to go in a couple weeks.

Ouch.. :huggy: you're probably very sore.. I'd take the meds.. or at least an nsaid to keep any inflamation down..
I guess you lucked out without breaking anything but soft tissue injuries can be longer to come back from...
Take it easy!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
That's what it's like for me at work too, but there is another horse person, but they work in a different department 3 stories up, however together we equal :lalala: to everyone else.

I hope yourknee feels better soon, too!

How did ya hurt yourself? Glad nothing was broken.:flowers:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
It was Mingiz fault :bawl:

:lmao:
We were crossing the dam (we went over the dam first, instead of at the end). I was cantering with Peanut and I assume we spooked Mingiz's horse, JR. He stopped and turned on the dam and there wasn't room to stop Peanut. Peanut decided he could try to go around...Um. There is no around when you're on top of the dam. So, he went down the steep ass hill. I stayed on top of the hill. If you know what I mean.

I tried holding on of course and Paso says she yelled at me to let go. I didn't hear that though I did cuss out Peanut, who after running down the hill ran back up the hill. I went over and grabbed his reins and walked to the end of the dam where there's this big cement monument thingy.

I pushed him over to it and realized that my left arm and shoulder hurt like a sonvabitch. So, I had to climb on to the big block with one arm. Paso helped Walkerman held my horsie for me. And, off we went.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
:lmao:
We were crossing the dam (we went over the dam first, instead of at the end). I was cantering with Peanut and I assume we spooked Mingiz's horse, JR. He stopped and turned on the dam and there wasn't room to stop Peanut. Peanut decided he could try to go around...Um. There is no around when you're on top of the dam. So, he went down the steep ass hill. I stayed on top of the hill. If you know what I mean.

I tried holding on of course and Paso says she yelled at me to let go. I didn't hear that though I did cuss out Peanut, who after running down the hill ran back up the hill. I went over and grabbed his reins and walked to the end of the dam where there's this big cement monument thingy.

I pushed him over to it and realized that my left arm and shoulder hurt like a sonvabitch. So, I had to climb on to the big block with one arm. Paso helped Walkerman held my horsie for me. And, off we went.

Well it's good you're ok cause that's a long way down from Peanut!