Hey Flyers fans!

Kerad

I trust you two are rooting for Pittsburgh to beat the Rangers. Because they're not playing the Flyers at the moment.

:yay:

OldHillcrestGuy

I trust you two are rooting for Pittsburgh to beat the Rangers. Because they're not playing the Flyers at the moment.

:yay:

Little ahead of myself rooting for Pens to beat Flyers when they play in the next round.
Actually would like to see Montreal, playing Pens but they arent going to get past Flyers. On second thought I'd prefer a Ranger/Hab matchup but thats not going to happen.

Peter Forsberg

Little ahead of myself rooting for Pens to beat Flyers when they play in the next round.
Actually would like to see Montreal, playing Pens but they arent going to get past Flyers. On second thought I'd prefer a Ranger/Hab matchup but thats not going to happen.
I agree because the all mighty Pens where shutout tonight. That high and mighty just got knocked down a couple of notces.

Last edited:

Kerad

I agree because the all mighty Pens where shotout tonight. That high and mighty just got knocked down a couple of notces.

:killingme

Honestly.

I picked the Penguins to win in 7, originally.

The fact that they lost the potentially closing game in MSG is no reason for concern. They played well...but came up short.

Pens in 5 works just as well.

:cheers:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Even if the Habs kept Huet, we still would have beaten them. They were no better with Price in net!

Go flyers.....

Thanks for putting them away!!!!

Peter Forsberg

Even if the Habs kept Huet, we still would have beaten them. They were no better with Price in net!

Go flyers.....

Thanks for putting them away!!!!
Let's talk about an amazing turnaround! Going from the worst team in the NHL the season before to the Eastern Conferance finals. Truly amazing.

Last edited: