Hey, forum peeps...free piano!

BOP

Hey, sha-BOP! I have no idea about electronic pianos, but it is good to see you post. :huggy:

They say that the modern electronic keyboards are weighted to feel like a conventional piano. And the sound is such that it's difficult to tell the electronic from the regular piano.

The one Vika is using here is an older model concert Roland 700-series that she's been using for years. I've seen her post where, as a classically-trained pianist, she prefers a conventional piano, but you have to admit that it's got a great sound.

I'm not sure what piano Matsui is using here (the keyboard on top is a Yamaha) but I have seen her perform with a Casio, though I'm not sure which one.

littlelady

God bless the USA
They say that the modern electronic keyboards are weighted to feel like a conventional piano. And the sound is such that it's difficult to tell the electronic from the regular piano.

The one Vika is using here is an older model concert Roland 700-series that she's been using for years. I've seen her post where, as a classically-trained pianist, she prefers a conventional piano, but you have to admit that it's got a great sound.

I'm not sure what piano Matsui is using here (the keyboard on top is a Yamaha) but I have seen her perform with a Casio, though I'm not sure which one.
Good to know if I ever want to get another piano. :smile:

And while I am posting I want to say that Izzi Piano Service (tuning, lessons, and entertainment) is top notch. Located on Skip Jack Road in Calvert 301-661-5738. :yay: