Hey Happy...

J

jaybeeztoo

Pasofever said:
I am saying that Appy loves Happy even thought she :gossip: and hurt her butt :lmao:

I will never tell the world that Happy hurt her butt!!

Dang, and here I thought someone loved me :bawl:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
:frown: tattletale

I told RottnCop. i knew you'd tell. :wench:
he's mad cause i broke the brand new pwetty western helmet he got me for christmas first time i used it. i'm takin it back to Elam tuesday.

GAWD i hurt all over. was it at least a graceful emeergency dismount?

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
:frown: tattletale

I told RottnCop. i knew you'd tell. :wench:
he's mad cause i broke the brand new pwetty western helmet he got me for christmas first time i used it. i'm takin it back to Elam tuesday.

GAWD i hurt all over. was it at least a graceful emergency dismount?

I was NOT going to tattletale....

and the graceful emergency dismount.......You trying to say that was voluntary??? :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Wasn't even an hour was it :killingme :lmao: But atleast she got a trophy for it. Nice little deer rack.. :flowers: Wish I had had my I do my own stunts T-Shirt on that day.. I would of had to given it to her.. :razz: But atleast she was ok cept for her bum and pride....I love seeing someone else get western for a change.....Hey Happy wanna try again tomorrow..lol :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Wasn't even an hour was it :killingme :lmao: But atleast she got a trophy for it. Nice little deer rack.. :flowers: Wish I had had my I do my own stunts T-Shirt on that day.. I would of had to given it to her.. :razz: But atleast she was ok cept for her bum and pride....I love seeing someone else get western for a change.....Hey Happy wanna try again tomorrow..lol :huggy:

Want to do Sat or Sunday this week?

MorganLover

OM who was she on? let me guess daisy? or did she brave the new mare she has (oh goodness her name has slipped my mind.) when was this? oh i can't wait to ask her about it on msn messenger. was Rottencop there too or just you girls?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
MorganLover said:
OM who was she on? let me guess daisy? or did she brave the new mare she has (oh goodness her name has slipped my mind.) when was this? oh i can't wait to ask her about it on msn messenger. was Rottencop there too or just you girls?

Awfully nosey arn't you.... :lmao:

a new spooky mare lol dont know her name..just her she met us at the lake and went around and met us head on..does that make since?

MorganLover

what lake? st mary's river?

Oh she asked about taking that mare to the horse expo for the spooky horse clinic but it was already filled. glad she didn't get hurt too bad could of been a lot worse. I don't know how she can still walk after some of her falls. we should get her one of those "i do my own stunts" shirts, i was going to use that for my aviator lol but didn't, so i know where to get them on line haha. maybe her birthday gift from me hehe.

How did she come off was it a buck or did the horse spook from under her? what did she spook from? that horse needs some major work, a lot different then the laid back ones she has.

Last edited: