Hey Happy...

mingiz

Horse Poor
The second time the horse kinda bolted out from under her because she was showing us her new found trophy (deer head and rack) that she found the first time she hit the ground and the horse ran off. This was before we met up with her. She had 5 other riders around her after the 2nd one. :popcorn: Yea the t-shirt would be the way she kinda looked before gravity took over. I kinda told her that she was crazy to ride knowing she was a spooker, my opinion.Then told her use those CA/Parelli tapes she has :whistle: :lmao: Been there and don't want to see anyone get hurt. I was the first one to her. Got the breath knocked out and then her adrenalin got up and her knees and legs started to shake. So we got her to breath and then when we knew she was ok...Then we busted on her.... :lmao: :killingme :razz:

MorganLover

Man i would of freaked OUT.

about a month or so ago she came to pick cherokee and i up for a trail ride, and once we got there and saddled up and as happy got on the saddle dug into her back (or something that is what mom thinks happened) as she was just swinging her leg over. She was able to stay on until the horse decided to jig around a horse trailer that was parked not far from where mom aka Happyappy was getting on. WELLLLL mom's head went right into the trailer and off she came, landed on the ground, daisy came bucking and kicking at cherokee and I (lucky for me i have a super calm horse super calm) so we where fine. I jumped off as soon as her horse was stopped (not wanting to get stuck if my horse decided to act up i thought i was better in the saddle to control it then mid way out of the saddle.) i got over to happy aka mom and she was out cold she didn't respond to a thing, the other girl that was there yelled for someone to call 911 and that is when she finally woke up. i was freaking OUT (and all she kept saying was "WHERE IS MY HORSE,WHERE IS MY HORSE.) i told her to stay down and i ended up having to put her back down until she really came too, she didn't realize we where doing any of that all she remembered was her horse. scary, so when ever i hear that she came off i am so scared that something worse is going to happen. Her head smacking into the side of the horse trailer really made me worry about next time. :twitch:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
MorganLover said:
Man i would of freaked OUT.

about a month or so ago she came to pick cherokee and i up for a trail ride, and once we got there and saddled up and as happy got on the saddle dug into her back (or something that is what mom thinks happened) as she was just swinging her leg over. She was able to stay on until the horse decided to jig around a horse trailer that was parked not far from where mom aka Happyappy was getting on. WELLLLL mom's head went right into the trailer and off she came, landed on the ground, daisy came bucking and kicking at cherokee and I (lucky for me i have a super calm horse super calm) so we where fine. I jumped off as soon as her horse was stopped (not wanting to get stuck if my horse decided to act up i thought i was better in the saddle to control it then mid way out of the saddle.) i got over to happy aka mom and she was out cold she didn't respond to a thing, the other girl that was there yelled for someone to call 911 and that is when she finally woke up. i was freaking OUT (and all she kept saying was "WHERE IS MY HORSE,WHERE IS MY HORSE.) i told her to stay down and i ended up having to put her back down until she really came too, she didn't realize we where doing any of that all she remembered was her horse. scary, so when ever i hear that she came off i am so scared that something worse is going to happen. Her head smacking into the side of the horse trailer really made me worry about next time. :twitch:

thats it...I am getting her a moped..

MorganLover

WE know you are :huggy: you just have some bad luck at times, and i am just glad you haven't gotten really hurt :smile: did you get your buck skin yesterday??

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
MorganLover said:
WE know you are :huggy: you just have some bad luck at times, and i am just glad you haven't gotten really hurt :smile: did you get your buck skin yesterday??

I just thank god I dont have the bad luck she has...the last time I came off was like 5-6 yrs ago...and the time before that I was 17....KNOCK ON WOOD KNOCK ON WOOD....

Happy remember when you asked me to ride these mares with you...see now :whistle:

Last edited: