Hey I am new here and am I cool?

punkonjunk1024

I love Nirvana, The Beach Boys, System Of A Down, The Beatles, Motley Crue, Metallica, Gospel Music, God Church Music, The Cars.

Only Music I HATE: Satan Church Music (It sounds like scary tones, pitches, sounds etc. right?).

But I do love the music up above like I said however I hate Satan Church Music (Though I never heard it and never seen a Lucifer Church in my life and probably never came close to one either) well, God Bless you all and always call me by my username punkonjunk1024 please, thank you!

punkonjunk1024

I have no Girlfriend but hey I do like the bands and music I mentioned I love which I love and Like the bands and music I mentioned above that I love.

Now I am pretty sure you were just teasin' but hey we all get along here right?

And have you guys heard of the game I wanted to share about it because I love it and it is created by Capcom called "Megaman" "Megaman created by Capcom is about a blue robot hero named Megaman who goes up against a certain amount of bosses to defeat first and each one give a power and has a weakness after they're beaten then Megaman goes onto different levels w/ bosses that give no powers when defeated but have weaknesses atleast some of them and you even see the first bosses's again but, they don't give power like they did the first time you fought and defeated them but they do have weaknesses".

"Megaman X" created by Capcom also is about the same but w/ different types o' bosses (Mavericks) and "Megaman X" created by Capcom looks different and is more powerful the "Megaman" which is also created by Capcom.

punkonjunk1024

vraiblonde said:
So what kind of junk are you on, Punk?

:popcorn:

I am on no Junk I just chose the name punkonjunk1024 cuz I thought it is a cool username.

Well, do you like or love or like and love or love and like any of the music or bands I said I love?

K

Kain99

Wow! If my sons weren't standing in the corner I'd swear they just logged on! :lol:

dustin

UAIOE
punkonjunk1024 said:

No. But if you buy forum people rounds they like you better.

punkonjunk1024 said:
And have you guys heard of the game I wanted to share about it because I love it and it is created by Capcom called "Megaman" "Megaman created by Capcom is about a blue robot hero named Megaman who goes up against a certain amount of bosses to defeat first and each one give a power and has a weakness after they're beaten then Megaman goes onto different levels w/ bosses that give no powers when defeated but have weaknesses atleast some of them and you even see the first bosses's again but, they don't give power like they did the first time you fought and defeated them but they do have weaknesses".

Yes. Beat it whenever the year "Baby Got Back" came out...

punkonjunk1024 said:
"Megaman X" created by Capcom also is about the same but w/ different types o' bosses (Mavericks) and "Megaman X" created by Capcom looks different and is more powerful the "Megaman" which is also created by Capcom.

Yes. Beat it in a few years ago.

slotted

punkonjunk1024 said:
I love Nirvana, The Beach Boys, System Of A Down, The Beatles, Motley Crue, Metallica, Gospel Music, God Church Music, The Cars.

Only Music I HATE: Satan Church Music (It sounds like scary tones, pitches, sounds etc. right?).

But I do love the music up above like I said however I hate Satan Church Music (Though I never heard it and never seen a Lucifer Church in my life and probably never came close to one either) well, God Bless you all and always call me by my username punkonjunk1024 please, thank you!
FYI, not my MPD.

H

HollowSoul

just when you think all is right in the universe.....

your translator/decoder ring craps the bed and your left wondering :confused:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Um scurred... what's Satan music exactly? Second thought, never mind. I havent gotten over Crybaby River.

Question for POJ, are you as hyper in person as you are online?

mrweb

Iron City
punkonjunk1024 said:
I have no Girlfriend but hey I do like the bands and music I mentioned I love which I love and Like the bands and music I mentioned above that I love.

Why bother with grammer and punctuation when your hero is Megaman? Stay in school and try to pay attention to that boring English and grammer crap. :stepawayfromthecomputer::whistle: