Hey I am new here and am I cool?

slotted

I'm ROFLMAO now.

BTW, gawd tried, I saw some lightening earlier, but he missed. Who would have thought that he was a lousy shot.

HORUS

Better than YOU.
punkonjunk1024 said:
I am on no Junk I just chose the name punkonjunk1024 cuz I thought it is a cool username.

Well, do you like or love or like and love or love and like any of the music or bands I said I love?

Wow! :lalala: You just rackin up thous "cool points" arent cha punk? :lmao:

HORUS

Better than YOU.
punkonjunk1024 said:
I have no Girlfriend but hey I do like the bands and music I mentioned I love which I love and Like the bands and music I mentioned above that I love.

Now I am pretty sure you were just teasin' but hey we all get along here right?

And have you guys heard of the game I wanted to share about it because I love it and it is created by Capcom called "Megaman" "Megaman created by Capcom is about a blue robot hero named Megaman who goes up against a certain amount of bosses to defeat first and each one give a power and has a weakness after they're beaten then Megaman goes onto different levels w/ bosses that give no powers when defeated but have weaknesses atleast some of them and you even see the first bosses's again but, they don't give power like they did the first time you fought and defeated them but they do have weaknesses".

"Megaman X" created by Capcom also is about the same but w/ different types o' bosses (Mavericks) and "Megaman X" created by Capcom looks different and is more powerful the "Megaman" which is also created by Capcom.

:shortbus: = :nerd: :dork: :bonk: :whack: :dosman: :loser:

Sorry. The devil made me do it. :whistle: