Hey Jack!

I am looking into buying an old outboard boat motor on eBay. Only problem is it is in Telford, Pa. (which I understand is somewhere around Philly). Are you anywhere near there? If so, would you be able to pick it up and bring it down next time you come down? Assuming you are coming down anytime soon.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Nanny Pam said:
Would you be talking about the Meires (sp) cream filled, potato donuts from Pottstown? :yum: :yum:
The best!!
Dem be da ones! :yum: gtmobil here told me a good year ago he was gonna bring me some down next time he was here ... yet, here my azz sits, waiting to have those donuts make a b-line for it. :tap:

Hey Jack! 01-25-2005 09:26 AM a PM would of worked much better
:roflmao:I DID send a PM. However, some people do not check their PMs all the time, so to cover all my bases, I did a thread.

gtmobill said:
The deal is done. I will deliver the donuts to Huntr this weekend and he will get them to you.
Yup, I'll be Get'n R Donuts on Sunday with delivery to her to be negotiated later.

huntr1 said:
Hey Jack! 01-25-2005 09:26 AM a PM would of worked much better
:roflmao:I DID send a PM. However, some people do not check their PMs all the time, so to cover all my bases, I did a thread.
Turns out it's a good thing I did make the thread in addition to the PM since GTMOBILL is an awsome dude and offered to pick up the motor for me and bring it down this weekend! Had I not done the thread, he never would have known about my need. Now I just have to tell the wife I am getting a boat motor. Uh Oh! But hey! For $25.00 it can't be beat. Worst case scenario, I part it out on eBay and make my money back on just the prop.

crabcake

gtmobill said:
The deal is done. I will deliver the donuts to Huntr this weekend and he will get them to you.
:getdown: gt ... you are the man! :love:

Huntr, we'll chat later about makin' the drop. :wink:

gtmobill

Glad to be able to help Huntr out. The motor is only a couple of miles from my favorite waterin' hole, The Harleysville Hotel, where the Lager is cold and fresh. Also happy to finally get Crabcake her long promised donuts.

crabcake

gtmobill said:
Glad to be able to help Huntr out. The motor is only a couple of miles from my favorite waterin' hole, The Harleysville Hotel, where the Lager is cold and fresh. Also happy to finally get Crabcake her long promised donuts.
When are you coming down and making the drop to Huntr? It might be in my best interests to get them straight from you, then, so Huntr doesn't try any funny bidness with my 'nuts. :really:

crabcake

appyday said:
You gunna take that??
I already told him ... it's the grl's on the forum who he calls chubby. :biggrin: Besides, he's just pizzed my donuts are imported and his come from Great Mills Road. :lmao:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
crabcake said:
It might be in my best interests to get them straight from you, then, so Huntr doesn't try any funny bidness with my 'nuts. :really:

'fraid he might add some glaze huh? :lmao:

Last edited: