Hey ladies!

sockgirl77

slyguy1337 said:
Hey ladies what's up! 18 year old here got bored and decided to make a thread well i'm single and wanting a relationship bad. I have pics if u have aim send me a tell on there my sn is shanew2004 and my email is shanew04@hotmail.com. i just want someone around my age to talkto. most of my friends went to college and ####:( i'm lonely someone please comfort meeee!!!
http://forums.somd.com/member.php?u=2872 if you like it this way

nomoney

sockgirl77 said:
are you following me?

ummm....ya; thats it.........or no...wait...........I think its more along the lines of you post to much friggen dumb shiat over and over......

sockgirl77

nomoney said:
ummm....ya; thats it.........or no...wait...........I think its more along the lines of you post to much friggen dumb shiat over and over......
nice to hear that you are so interested.bye

Fenrir51

Something wrong with meeting people off the internet like that? I know some of you goto Jethro's alot and meet. :duh:

K

Kizzy

Fenrir51 said:
Something wrong with meeting people off the internet like that? I know some of you goto Jethro's alot and meet. :duh:

cough cough *** AL *** Is that you?

BuddyLee

Football addict
slyguy1337 said:
Hey ladies what's up! 18 year old here got bored and decided to make a thread well i'm single and wanting a relationship bad. I have pics if u have aim send me a tell on there my sn is shanew2004 and my email is shanew04@hotmail.com. i just want someone around my age to talkto. most of my friends went to college and ####:( i'm lonely someone please comfort meeee!!!
:lmao: :lmao:

I remember when I had this avatar. :lol:

John Z

if you will
dustin said:
:dork: that's from JohnZ's....not the horny 18 yr old...JohnZ is a geeky old fart. :lol:

I guess I shoulda been monitoring this thread. Thanks Dustin for clearing things up. And your description of me is spot on! :cheers: :nerd:

BuddyLee

Football addict
somdtard said:
BL.......what the he!! are you doing up so late?
I got home last night around 10ish to find an ambulance in our driveway. My grandpa had stopped breathing so we were up pretty much til 4. :ohwell: