Hey Larry and Huntr1

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:larry:

I was gonna go see them in New Mexico June 16, VIP pit passes, then go ride bikes in the desert but, couldn't make it happen.

Last edited:
I'm seriously thinking about it, even though Nissan Pavillion/Jiffy Lube Live is the WORST place to get in and out of, especially on a work night. Oldest sone wants to go too.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'm seriously thinking about it, even though Nissan Pavillion/Jiffy Lube Live is the WORST place to get in and out of, especially on a work night. Oldest sone wants to go too.

That's why they make vacation days man. How many chances are you gonna get to bang heads (to music) with your son? *I know that there will be plenty of chances to bang heads over chores, homework, the car in the upcoming years.*:lol:

ginwoman

That's why they make vacation days man. How many chances are you gonna get to bang heads (to music) with your son? *I know that there will be plenty of chances to bang heads over chores, homework, the car in the upcoming years.*:lol:

very true

I am SERIOUSLY considering it. Problem is I am taking the following 2 weeks off for the BSA Jamboree.