Hey Larry....

Mikeinsmd

That beer tasting good now eh?? :buddies: 12 seconds to go in 1st half & Skins just made it 28-0 off the interception!!! :yahoo:

BuddyLee

Football addict
tomchamp said:
Hey Mike...see your man Tony Stewart on the sidelines. Maybe that's why they are doing so good!
:lmao: I thought of Mike when I saw him. He should be yelling right there on the sidelines. He had no expression or anything.:lol:

oldman

Lobster Land
They are actually playing as a team today. Nobody could be happier than me but I must say I'm really surprised. I don't know if Dallas is just playing bad or the Skins are just playing as we all expected them to all year. Anyway, don't let the 2nd half go limp.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Hard to believe a Parcells-coached, Dallas team is down this bad at halftime! :ohwell:

The look on some of the Cowboys faces had defeat written all over them.

Wonder what Parcells is telling them in the lockerroom? :whip:

Mikeinsmd

The colts had defeat on their faces in the 1st half today but rallied in the 2nd for the lead. They just couldn't hold on to it..... :ohwell:

willie

Penn said:
Hard to believe a Parcells-coached, Dallas team is down this bad at halftime! :ohwell:

The look on some of the Cowboys faces had defeat written all over them.

Wonder what Parcells is telling them in the lockerroom? :whip:

He must have told Bedsoe to lay down and it won't hurt so bad.

V

Vixen

bresamil said:
Larry must be beyond himself with excitement. :lmao:

He is probably complaining it is a boring game. You know men are never happy. :lmao:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
bresamil said:
Larry must be beyond himself with excitement. :lmao:
Shaitt! He won't be able to go to sleep until past midnight!

Vrai is going to have one excited DH on her hands later! :killingme