Hey Larry....

Otter

Nothing to see here
BuddyLee said:
At the end, Gibbs waved to Parcells but Parcells just walked away in disgust.:lmao:

Think Parcells was ticked about the blitzing with 20 seconds left...Think Parcells shoulda thought twice about calling timeouts with 20 seconds left and down 28.

BuddyLee

Football addict
otter said:
Think Parcells was ticked about the blitzing with 20 seconds left...Think Parcells shoulda thought twice about calling timeouts with 20 seconds left and down 28.
The only other thing I would want to see out of this game would be Jerry Jones. They showed his face after the first game in week 2, priceless.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
"Mommas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys".......... Haven't heard that played in our stadium for a while. Priceless.

Otter

Nothing to see here
AK-74me said:
"Mommas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys".......... Haven't heard that played in our stadium for a while. Priceless.

Which of the announcers said it was in poor taste?? I couldn't tell if it was Joe Buck or Troy Aikman..

willie

otter said:
Which of the announcers said it was in poor taste?? I couldn't tell if it was Joe Buck or Troy Aikman..
Joe Buck. I couldn't hear the song so until now I didn't know what he meant.