Hey... Let's Be Careful Out There!

R

rhumbpunch

Just a reminder, for those not informed,

The Law will have a sobriety check point set-up tonight, at an un-dislosed location.

Be Safe

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by rhumbpunch
Just a reminder, for those not informed,

The Law will have a sobriety check point set-up tonight, at an un-dislosed location.

Be Safe
What do you want to bet it will be by the bridge as usual?

Vince

Re: Re: Hey... Let's Be Careful Out There!

Originally posted by RoseRed
:yeahthat: You can bet your azz on that. So Rose, ya wanna go drinkin at the Tiki Bar?:cheers: :lmao:

R

rhumbpunch

Re: Re: Hey... Let's Be Careful Out There!

Good Odds on that one!

You get folks from St.Marys and Calvert.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Hey... Let's Be Careful Out There!

Originally posted by Vince
:yeahthat: You can bet your azz on that. So Rose, ya wanna go drinkin at the Tiki Bar?:cheers: :lmao:
No can do this weekend. I get my chicklet back this afternoon and will be busy with her. Another time. Besides, with the hurricane coming, the bridge will be out and I'd have to swim for it. :wink:

K

Kain99

I'm gonna laugh when they set it up just down from the Back Road Inn! :biggrin:

Vince

Originally posted by Kain99
I'm gonna laugh when they set it up just down from the Back Road Inn! :biggrin:
The names familiar, but I can't remember where the Back Road Inn Is?

K

Kain99

Vince turn between the Dash In and the Foodlion shopping Center in Leonardtown.....

Just keep driving until you see a Big Ol' Softball field on your right and 20 million drunk hookers on your left! :biggrin:

Jameo

What?!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey... Let's Be Careful Out There!

No can do this weekend. I get my chicklet back this afternoon and will be busy with her. Another time. Besides, with the hurricane coming, the bridge will be out and I'd have to swim for it. :wink:

The bridge is already closed for the weekend :cheers:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
... 20 million drunk hookers on your left! :biggrin:
:bs: There are only two hookers and they are both from up near the Clement's transfer station (one has long blonde hair). :moon:

R

rhumbpunch

Vince turn between the Dash In and the Foodlion shopping Center in Leonardtown.....

Just keep driving until you see a Big Ol' Softball field on your right and 20 million drunk hookers on your left! :biggrin:

Ah... So many drunk hookers, so little time!

R

rhumbpunch

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey... Let's Be Careful Out There!

Have fun with the Chicklet, and if do swim home from the Tiki,

don't get a SWI!

Vince

You talking about rt 243 to Breton Bay? :confused:

Vince

Originally posted by FancyBelle
Das Right, but don't turn on Bull Rd. Keep straight.:cheers: Ballfield on da right and bar on da left:clap:
That's my old stomping grounds when I was younger. Down past the ballfield and make a left towards the old Harbor View.:cheers:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
OMG, Harbor View was the only bar I ever got kicked out of. Bobby threw me out when I accused him of putting Seagrams 7 in my drink instead of Crown Royal. He didn't like that much. :mad:

Vince

Originally posted by FancyBelle
OMG, Harbor View was the only bar I ever got kicked out of. Bobby threw me out when I accused him of putting Seagrams 7 in my drink instead of Crown Royal. He didn't like that much. :mad:
It's hard to get kicked out of the Harbor View. At least it was back in the 70's.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I know! Nobody ever got kicked out of there. I think Bobby and MaryHelen were just tired of my mouth. I was a loud drunk back then. Now I just doze off.:cheesy: I miss the good old days. :cheers: