Hey... Let's Be Careful Out There!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by FancyBelle
OMG, Harbor View was the only bar I ever got kicked out of. Bobby threw me out when I accused him of putting Seagrams 7 in my drink instead of Crown Royal. He didn't like that much. :mad:
Bobby? :confused: I killed many braincells in the Harbor View Inn and I don't remember a Bobby (other then customers), was this when Mary Helen was still running it?

Oops, your post answers my question. That was a long time ago wasn't it?

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Bobby was Mary Helen's son. He's passed away now, been gone a right good while. He was the greatest!

Ken King

PREMO Member
Bobby was Mary Helen's son. He's passed away now, been gone a right good while. He was the greatest!
Is David his son?

Danzig

I accused him of putting Seagrams 7 in my drink instead of Crown Royal. He didn't like that much. :mad:

Sounds like something Paul Bennett would have done in the short time he had it and ran it into the ground.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Originally posted by Danzig
Sounds like something Paul Bennett would have done in the short time he had it and ran it into the ground.
He wasn't the only one that sent it in that direction.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Ken King
:bs: There are only two hookers worth your money and they are both from up near the Clement's transfer station (one has long blonde hair). :moon:
Got dat' right baby! :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

Danzig

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He wasn't the only one that sent it in that direction.
Yea but playin Keno ALL DAY :loser: with the bar money and then calling the police and saying :killingme "I was robbed, I think the bartender stole all my money" is a good way to get started in that direction.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kain99
He knows everything...scary ain't it? :frown:
Do not, like I have no idea which way you lean while you pee standing up (though I have heard it's backwards 'cause you like to go for distance).

Ken King

PREMO Member
quote:

Yea but playin Keno ALL DAY :loser: with the bar money and then calling the police and saying :killingme "I was robbed, I think the bartender stole all my money" is a good way to get started in that direction.
That must have been a popular ploy as I know another of the operators there that did the same thing, remember Doug and Connie?

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Do not, like I have no idea which way you lean while you pee standing up (though I have heard it's backwards 'cause you like to go for distance).
Well, at least I don't have to stand on my tippy toes to reach it like you do!

Ken King

PREMO Member
Well, at least I don't have to stand on my tippy toes to reach it like you do!
That's only when I don't want to unroll it. :moon:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
OMG...I know both of the hookers on the transfer station road in Clements.....I also grew up at Harbor View....At least what I remember of the 70's...:cheers:
I don't live far from the hookers either.....There goes the hood...