Hey Mig ... it's working!

Vince

Originally posted by Ponytail
Ya'lls dogs are pushovers! Unfortunately, so is mine. :ohwell:

Mine aren't. Those little sh!tz will bark at anything. Most of the time after you're in the house for awhile they'll stop and let you pet them. When they don't like someone they won't stop or the older one will growl at them. But they are the best little burgler alarms around. :biggrin:

Ponytail

I mean Christy's dog was all over me right from the first minute that I was in the door, and so was Mig's. No bark, or bite.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I mean Christy's dog was all over me right from the first minute that I was in the door, and so was Mig's. No bark, or bite.
Hush. I want everybody to think that my dawg is a mean protective little shiznit. :mad:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by migtig
:roflmao: He is not ghey. :roflmao:

but mine are :frown: only with eachother though. they don't share :cool: and they're pretty 'masculine' dawgs when they aren't 'grooving' ... with their big 'ole mean beagle howls. :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Might as well start painting his nails, Mig. :biggrin:
I'm gonna tell him he can't be nice to ya anymore. :ohwell:
The really really sad thing is, he'd like me to paint his nails. Everytime I do mine he is right there, waiting ever so patiently for me to do his too. :bawl: What have I done to my dawg?!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
mig, they make those little fake nails for cats with different colors (you slip 'em on over top of their claws). Maybe they have something similar for doggies. :shrug:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
The really really sad thing is, he'd like me to paint his nails. Everytime I do mine he is right there, waiting ever so patiently for me to do his too. :bawl: What have I done to my dawg?!
Assuming he has black nails, just get some black finger nail polish (very in with the goth crowd) and paint them. He'll feel special and you don't feel like a dork walking a dog with pink nails. Win-win situation. :biggrin:

Ponytail

I'm gonna tell him he can't be nice to ya anymore. :ohwell:

You've turned him into a stoner!! No wonder he likes me. He knows that my dog is a stoner and he thinks I'm a dealer!