Hey Migtig!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I didn't realize I was a fan of him, but whatever floats his boat.

On a serious note, do endorsements actually mean anything? I don't know who most of these people are who endorse candidates, so why should their opinion sway me?

Since I'm a registered Libertarian, I have my own loonies (hello McAfee) to deal with, I don't need to borrow loonies from the Dems or Repubs.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I thought you liked him in 2008? No?

I might be thinking of someone else, but when they said it on the radio you were the first person I thought of in connection with Duncan Hunter.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
On a serious note, do endorsements actually mean anything? I don't know who most of these people are who endorse candidates, so why should their opinion sway me?

That's a good topic. Endorsements sway me on some level - if someone I really like endorses a candidate, I'm more likely to take a second look and get more information. Giuliani supporting Trump, for example, made me more interested, but if he'd come out for Hillary Clinton I'd have flaked him off and figured he was going senile.

PsyOps

Pixelated
That's a good topic. Endorsements sway me on some level - if someone I really like endorses a candidate, I'm more likely to take a second look and get more information. Giuliani supporting Trump, for example, made me more interested, but if he'd come out for Hillary Clinton I'd have flaked him off and figured he was going senile.

Didn't do much for Jeb :lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I thought you liked him in 2008? No?

I might be thinking of someone else, but when they said it on the radio you were the first person I thought of in connection with Duncan Hunter.

If I did it must not have been a lasting impression. :lol: Maybe I would have considered dating him for a free meal, but not actually let it go anywhere. :shrug: I don't know.

TheLibertonian

Since I'm a registered Libertarian, I have my own loonies (hello McAfee) to deal with, I don't need to borrow loonies from the Dems or Repubs.

We have the best loonies though. Remember the guy with his sons of the Union uniform on in his election picture? Besides I think Waymire is easily weirder then McAfee

Peepaw95

I have to ask, when you say someone you like, are you talking about actors or people who live in the real world? Actors are always endorsing people and I believe they do not know any more, if not less, about the people than the average citizen.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have to ask, when you say someone you like, are you talking about actors or people who live in the real world? Actors are always endorsing people and I believe they do not know any more, if not less, about the people than the average citizen.

Real people. There aren't many, if any at all, entertainers I care about.