Hey newbie here!

Sarah_Bethia_80

U-TOK-U-GIRL
undefinedundefinedundefined Hey yall I'm very new at this if any one would like to meet with me, I'm on aim: carebearo89 or msn@ Edgmon_80@hotmail.com I LOVE MEETIN NEW FRIENDS, and it wouldn't hurt to meet single guys, around 24-30 years old, i'm single livin at home with a babysittin job, and want to have a few friendly conversations and just chattin! See ya soon Also I'm on neo-pets my username on there is Sarah_Bethia_80 as well and I own a guild on there. So join if u like!
Susan :huggy:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Sarah_Bethia_80 said:
Also I'm on neo-pets my username on there is Sarah_Bethia_80 as well and I own a guild on there. So join if u like!
WOW A girl with her own guild on the neo-pet website.
Somebody hold me back

Please

Purty please

Purty please with sugar on it

and a cherry on top

Fruitcake Lady

Who the Hell Cares?
and she has her very own babysitting job. I must say this lady is never going to get her naughty parts touched by a man that knows what he's doing.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Sarah_Bethia_80 said:
[snip] I LOVE MEETIN NEW FRIENDS, and it wouldn't hurt to meet single guys, around 24-30 years old, i'm single livin at home with a babysittin job, and want to have a few friendly conversations and just chattin! See ya soon Also I'm on neo-pets my username on there is Sarah_Bethia_80 as well and I own a guild on there. So join if u like!

Don't you mean 4-10, not 24-30 :confused:

J

justhangn

Fruitcake Lady said:
and she has her very own babysitting job. I must say this lady is never going to get her naughty parts touched by a man that knows what he's doing.

Only if she doesn't work for a Kennedy.........

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
LOL man this section of the forums is harsh.. Its like wolves pouncing on the unsuspecting little rabbit hahah...