Hey Paso....Pics of Spike

SerenitStables

Pasofever said:
THanks...and when you pass him on make sure he gets a good home...thanks for taking him... :huggy:

I am....I am so scared....I had 1 lady interested...but I think I am going to tell her no...she was nice...but I am really trying to get rid of the QH so I can keep him. I can make it work out....I just need to push the QH out the door.

I need to find Nick's #...he was trying to get a lady to take him that was loaded and looking for a companion for her other horse.

I'll let you know what I decide to do...if you know anyone looking for a QHx let me know....that way I can keep Spike. He has been really good for us and the 2 times we rode him he was great.

Thank you for being such a good person!! Not many people out there that just bring them in off the streets and help out others like you do.

Also...meant to tell you...the girl that bought hay from me that bounced the check...called me for more hay!!! I thought she was crazy...'bout fell out of my chair...

SerenitStables

Pasofever said:
Call me tomorrow I will give you Nicks number..

Tell that girl to kiss your arse...

Will do...I am off work tomorrow...have to take a pony home and do barn work...

I think I am going to call her and tell her that. She left me a voicemail...I was beside myself... But her mom did make it right with me, though the girl should have...I could think of so many things to tell her...just not sure what I want to say...she couldn't call me back before but now she can magically pick up the phone...kills me.

candyjax84

Temperamental Artist
WOW! I didn't know that was uhh... *Spike* the name confused me! I'm so glad he's in good hands. I know the potential of that horse, and a lot of the story. Such a sweet guy and definitely a big 'ol puppy dog. Awww... I missed that ohf of a horse!

Cowgirl

:howdy: I have Nick's number. We used to be good friends, then he moved south. I have heard rumors that he's back, but I tried calling him about 2 months ago and never heard back. Another friend has tried calling him as well, and he never returned her call either.

Candyjax--We've met before. In College Park....remember that night after Nick's frat party (can't remember which frat)....you and Nick had to come pick me and Patrick up and take us home? We tried walking...only got a few miles before we realized we were too drunk to walk home. :otter: Sorry bout that! :blushing: :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Nick is married now :faint: I think this is a new number too..I got it just a few weeks ago...

Candy yes Nicks "Spike" look at the color and the height that sucker is HUGE..

barncat

Pasofever said:
He looks better but honestly I expected more weight on him..here is a boy I got 3 weeks ago..pics taken the day I got him.

I think there's a pretty big difference in the size of Spike compared to your guy, at least by what the pictures show.

I think Jen has done a great job getting weight on Spike.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
barncat said:
I think there's a pretty big difference in the size of Spike compared to your guy, at least by what the pictures show.

Yeah and age...Spike 17 (?) and 17 hands my guy 15.1 or 2 and 10 yrs...and NOT a TB but a rather "hot" breed too...

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
thakidistight said:
I got bitten by a police horse at Tiki opening.

This makes twice I have been bitten by a horse.

One more bites me and I am announcing a personal jihad against these large dog impersonators :yay:

Did you file a police brutality complaint? :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
These were taken last Sunday (20 days after I got him)

Paso he looks great since the first time I saw him. I saw what you fed him and my fat pony would of busted a gut on all that...

So I don't know much about the TWH showing. So what did they do to him to scar his heels up and cause the white marks on him. I noticed the marks but forgot to ask you. He is such a good horse for being a show boy. He gives it his all out on the trails..He likes them I think....For a first timer he did better that the season trail horses...

candyjax84

Temperamental Artist
Pasofever said:
Nick is married now :faint: I think this is a new number too..I got it just a few weeks ago...

Not yet, the wedding was supposed to be end of May-ish though.

Candy yes Nicks "Spike" look at the color and the height that sucker is HUGE..

I notice it now, haha

Candyjax--We've met before. In College Park....remember that night after Nick's frat party (can't remember which frat)....you and Nick had to come pick me and Patrick up and take us home? We tried walking...only got a few miles before we realized we were too drunk to walk home. Sorry bout that!

Does your name start with an A? I'm trying to remember, haha. Positive it was me?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Paso he looks great since the first time I saw him. I saw what you fed him and my fat pony would of busted a gut on all that...

So I don't know much about the TWH showing. So what did they do to him to scar his heels up and cause the white marks on him. I noticed the marks but forgot to ask you. He is such a good horse for being a show boy. He gives it his all out on the trails..He likes them I think....For a first timer he did better that the season trail horses...

Its really horrible Mingiz look here

http://forums.somd.com/showthread.php?p=2096927#post2096927

Cowgirl

candyjax84 said:
Does your name start with an A? I'm trying to remember, haha. Positive it was me?

No...my name is Katie. :lol: It was several years ago though, so you might not remember. You also came to a birthday party with Nick once...at our friends' apartment. And yes, I'm sure it was you! :roflmao: We have pics of you and your puppy....can't remember her name...cute little brown thing.

SerenitStables

barncat said:

Thanks!!!

Yeah, he is a big guy....lots to feed.

The baby is big too. He came a lil skinny too. He is going to be massive...I will get a pick of the baby next to Spike and post it.

candyjax84

Temperamental Artist
Cowgirl said:
No...my name is Katie. :lol: It was several years ago though, so you might not remember. You also came to a birthday party with Nick once...at our friends' apartment. And yes, I'm sure it was you! :roflmao: We have pics of you and your puppy....can't remember her name...cute little brown thing.

OHHHH, ok, I remember now. My pup's name is Honey and she was eating the jell-o shooters! She's 4 now, it HAS been a while! :killingme

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:
He looks better but honestly I expected more weight on him..here is a boy I got 3 weeks ago..pics taken the day I got him.
What's Quint doin up there on that there horse!!! Suppose to be calling me to make an appt...... :razz: Hey if you see him soon, have him give me a buzz.. :howdy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SouthernMdRocks said:
What's Quint doin up there on that there horse!!! Suppose to be calling me to make an appt...... :razz: Hey if you see him soon, have him give me a buzz.. :howdy:

too late that was yesterday...he comes in another 3 weeks