Hey PrepH4u

Agee

CMC122 said:
Where is she:party: Did she get a life for her berfday:dance:
:lmao:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CMC122 again.

<!-- / main error message -->

PrepH4U

Thanks all! Was I suprised that it was my birthday today! Evidently some sweet little child of mine has once again hacked into my account and changed my profile and posted. Thanks Otter for quoting one of them or I wouldn't have known to look for that either!
Was busy all day with actual work and meetings while some little creep was busy on here! :lol: Oh payback time is going to be fun! :really:
And to those of you that Prep may have offended today, it was not me! You can hit nomoney with the red! :lmao:

Agee

PrepH4U said:
Thanks all! Was I suprised that it was my birthday today! Evidently some sweet little child of mine has once again hacked into my account and changed my profile and posted. Thanks Otter for quoting one of them or I wouldn't have known to look for that either!
Was busy all day with actual work and meetings while some little creep was busy on here! :lol: Oh payback time is going to be fun! :really:
And to those of you that Prep may have offended today, it was not me! You can hit nomoney with the red! :lmao:
And my dumbazz gave you birthday green. :whack:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
PrepH4U said:
:lmao: