Hey Saddie!!!

D

dems4me

I loved meeting you tonight at the surprise party and other horsie folks!! :clap: It was a cruel joke that someone put me up to - saying I was someone else on the forums you dislike, :stupid: and BOY OH BOY, did the party get QUIET, it was in FGs kitchen and I could have sworn I heard your silverware drawers opening at lightening speed and knives being pulled out :stupid: But you greeted me with open arms, not once or twice but three times with outstretched arms for a hug thinking I was the person you disagreed with as if you wer happy to meet this person in person. You showed me an awful lot about character tonight, you are a super sweet person and even one that would greet your nemisis with a hug, not once or twice but three times and I wasn't even your nemisis just someone put up to it as nobody would know me in person from the horsey forums. You're a SUPER great person!!! :love: Even though Pasofever told everyone I was "mpd" :lol: You still greeted me with open arms!! You're a great person!!! :love:

Last edited by a moderator:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Hey it was nice to meet you tonight. Seems to me Sadie had LOTS of friends at her party tonight. Sorry Saddle, but umm, her friends filled up my entire house, so I guess your statement about people not likeing her was just a tad off base. Hope you had a great time Sadie, you will be missed!!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Dems it was nice meeting you!!!

FrmGrl, thank you for hosting the party. As usual it was an EXCELLENT group. You guys are great friends! :huggy:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Great time. Thank you FarmGrl for opening your lovely home to have us. Your husband is a gentleman and you have a very well behaved tiger striped bear that was entertainment for all of us.

Sadie, hope all goes well for you in your new home and I wish you the best of luck in all you do. You will be missed.

:flowers:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Great time. Thank you FarmGrl for opening your lovely home to have us. Your husband is a gentleman and you have a very well behaved tiger striped bear that was entertainment for all of us.

Sadie, hope all goes well for you in your new home and I wish you the best of luck in all you do. You will be missed.

:flowers:

Ha ha I think he was the hit of the party. I am so glad everyone had a good time. Today I can be lazy!!

D

dems4me

Ha ha I think he was the hit of the party. I am so glad everyone had a good time. Today I can be lazy!!

I didn't know dogs could get that big!! :shocking: He was like a great big tiger roaming around. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE me some Martin!!! :love:

mingiz

Horse Poor
It was great party with great friends.:buddies: I had a blast...:yahoo:We should do this more often. :whistle:Thanks FrmGrl for having us..:smoochy:We loved your tiger horse....Sadie your a trip and we will miss your crazy antics also....:love:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!! I know exactly who WD, Saddlesore, wwss, tally, and pmsmare are now because they weren't at the party and everyone else was.:lmao: I am sorry you guys had to park so far away, but that truly made it a suprise. I will miss you guys and if I return in a few years it won't be so bad because I have made so many wonderful friends here. Until then I will soak up all the FL sun I can. If you guys are in the Jacksonville area give me a call or e-mail. My e-mail address doesn't change.:smoochy::buddies::love:

Dems it was great meeting you. Like I told you, I would give WD a hug too if she had the balls to admit who she was.:lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
how come I wasnt invited? :( I want a hug.

I was invited... :banana: Thanks so much Farmgrl...We really had a great time...Sadie we are going to miss ya girl.. :huggy:

I took mom to the ER for her toe after we left..got out at 3am..they removed the nail and sent her home ..NO antibiotics or anything..I don't think she is very happy with me..

W

WhoCares

I took mom to the ER for her toe after we left..got out at 3am..they removed the nail and sent her home ..NO antibiotics or anything..I don't think she is very happy with me..

Hugs for you mom...

D

dems4me

I was invited... :banana: Thanks so much Farmgrl...We really had a great time...Sadie we are going to miss ya girl.. :huggy:

Ouch!!! I guess with no antibiotics, they don't expect it to spread. :shrug:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
FrmGrl, Thanks for having everyone over last night. It was a blast.:yahoo:. Your boy Martin is just awesome. He seemed to really love all the attention he was getting. :smoochy: Thank hubby for cleaning up my purex dish. He is the best.

Sadie, it was great keeping this secret from you and all the creative ways you tried to get many of us to spill the beans. Glad I was able to be there last night. It just won't seem the same when you leave in February.

D

dems4me

FrmGrl, Thanks for having everyone over last night. It was a blast.:yahoo:. Your boy Martin is just awesome. He seemed to really love all the attention he was getting. :smoochy: Thank hubby for cleaning up my purex dish. He is the best.

Sadie, it was great keeping this secret from you and all the creative ways you tried to get many of us to spill the beans. Glad I was able to be there last night. It just won't seem the same when you leave in February.

I thought it was funny that he'd only pose for one group photo and that was it... he was done - I'm outta here :lol: I never knew dogs could be soo big. I learned a new breed last night "mastif" :lol: