Hey Saddie!!!

FrmGrl

Get some!
I thought it was funny that he'd only pose for one group photo and that was it... he was done - I'm outta here :lol: I never knew dogs could be soo big. I learned a new breed last night "mastif" :lol:
Sorry tally and who cares, my house is only so big and Martin takes up most of it:lmao:. I am so glad everyone who made it had a great time. I really loved having everyone over. Sorry you guys had a hard time in the dark. I guess I have walked it so many times in the dark, I was just used to it...sorry!!!

Loper

Animal Poor!
It was great party with great friends.:buddies: I had a blast...:yahoo:We should do this more often. :whistle:Thanks FrmGrl for having us..:smoochy:We loved your tiger horse....Sadie your a trip and we will miss your crazy antics also....:love:

Had a GREAT time guys!
It was nice to meet you Dems!
Thanks for putting it all together Frmgirl! Crashpupty is in love with Martin! He was trying to think of a way to take him with us :whistle: but you really can't fit Martin in your pocket :lmao::lmao: Thank your hubby for putting up with all us crazies.... :buddies: and his chicken was to die for... YUM

We'll miss ya Sadie! :love:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Does anyone NOT want their picture posted here? (You can PM me if you don't want to post in public view.)

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Post them in the ###

Oh, I'll post all in the bin, but some people aren't bin people and I just wanted to make sure before I put any out here that they're okay with it. Like, the group shot and a couple Martin with people shots. I'm not ready with them yet but a few will be up in about 30 mins...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Oh, I'll post all in the bin, but some people aren't bin people and I just wanted to make sure before I put any out here that they're okay with it. Like, the group shot and a couple Martin with people shots. I'm not ready with them yet but a few will be up in about 30 mins...

Just cover their eyes with that little black rectangles then no one will know who they are.:lmao:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Just cover their eyes with that little black rectangle then no one will know who they are.:lmao:
Ha ha, I dont care, I put some in the bin as well, I did not get many....I was busy:lmao: and fix your grammer lady!!! Oh wait I did it for you!!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Isn't interesting that WD has said terrible lies about me and the thread never gets pulled, but when the TRUTH comes out all of the MPDs and WD start pulling their threads and even deleting themselves.:whistle: