Hey Toppick, got a friend for Martha!

W

WildCherry

Here is Cinammon (spelled different on purpose) the Rose Hair Tarantula!

Cinammon_the_Tarantula_3.jpg

T

toppick08

:lol:

I wish I could pick mine up...........:gossip:, she just made another cricket kill....:yay:

W

WildCherry

:lol:

I wish I could pick mine up...........:gossip:, she just made another cricket kill....:yay:

I think Cin is a little nervous still, her cricket is still alive and well. The cricket has been in there for over an hour. :shrug:

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
Actually no where as many as I used to have. I just wanted to conquer a fear and I did. She is actually extremely gentle. :yay:
Cool!! As long you keep them fed....they stay a happy! I have a Bearded Dragon, Spiny Tail Swift, Albino Pack Man Frog, and a Mut dog.

W

WildCherry

All my babies are spoiled rotten! I feed them the best that I can and then love them all everyday. I have a busy day feeding and playing with them but I would not trade it for the world! :yay:

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
All my babies are spoiled rotten! I feed them the best that I can and then love them all everyday. I have a busy day feeding and playing with them but I would not trade it for the world! :yay:
Good for you! That is the way they are supposed to be treated.

I feed my lizards meal worms (they love them) and the Frog a Large live gold fish. My smallest lizard, the spiny tailed swift, she is ravenous!! When she's hungry she will attack me (thank god she's small...it doesn't hurt when she bites...the beardy HURTS!!), when she's not hungry.......she runs.

So your spider is very friendly? Does it sleep on you?...Does it like to be pet?

T

toppick08

I feed my lizards meal worms (they love them) and the Frog a Large live gold fish. My smallest lizard, the spiny tailed swift, she is ravenous!! When she's hungry she will attack me (thank god she's small...it doesn't hurt when she bites...the beardy HURTS!!), when she's not hungry.......she runs.

So your spider is very friendly? Does it sleep on you?...Does it like to be pet?[/QUOTE]

Mine will put you in the hospital for at least a week....:biggrin:

W

WildCherry

So your spider is very friendly? Does it sleep on you?...Does it like to be pet?

She seems to like to be held. Don't know her very well yet, I just got her last night. I am going to give her a couple of days to settle in before taking her out too much. My Scorpion DOES NOT like to be held and she will let you know in a heart beat!

My hedgie, spider, and scorpion all love their bugs! The scorpion especially loves her super worms. She rips em apart and eats till she can't eat no more then tosses aside the remains.

When I had my Chinese water dragon. She ate pinkies and small mice. She prefered them live not frozen. She also liked it when I would hide them and she could hunt them down. She had a HUGE 6ft. x 4 ft. enclosure that had a pond and waterfall in it. She was rotten! :lol: I found her one morning, she just looked like she was asleep in her favorite sleeping spot. But she wouldn't wake up for me. I have never thought I would cry that hard over a lizard but it about killed me. Her name was GreenBean.

Last edited by a moderator: