Hey War?

millertc

War, how much protein a dayshould i be consuming? please convert grams into loads. TIA

:killingme Just make sure to mix it with skim milk or water:high5:

Seriously, I hope he answers this thread. I am not buying this stuff if it is not any good.

warneckutz

Is this a good protein powder to use? Thank you in advance.

Bodybuilding.com - ABB Pure Pro - Loaded Whey Protein! On sale now!

It's not a bad choice of protein, but there are some other options you should check out:

All The Whey Protein (I like Cinnamon Bun) (less fat and sodium as well)
Bodybuilding.com - All The Whey Fat-Free Whey Protein Isolate - Low Lactose! On sale now!

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey (Can't seem to go wrong with this one, VERY popular)
Bodybuilding.com - Optimum 100% Whey Protein - With Faster-Acting HYDROWHEY! On sale now!

Nature's Best Perfect Whey Protein (Haven't tried it but I ordered both flavors, looks good as far as the numbers go)
Bodybuilding.com - Nature's Best Perfect Whey Protein - Low Lactose! On sale now!

B

Big Fatty

Biotest makes a great tasting chocolate. Optimium is a great no-brainer choice like War said.
Taste and convenience are most important to me. I usually spend some extra $$$ and get RTDs.

millertc

Thank you War and Big F. Those options had really good feedback on the site. I think I am going with All The Whey Protein because that is as close to a cinnamon bun that I am willing to get. :ohwell: Thanks again. :buddies:

warneckutz

Thank you War and Big F. Those options had really good feedback on the site. I think I am going with All The Whey Protein because that is as close to a cinnamon bun that I am willing to get. :ohwell: Thanks again. :buddies:

It tastes BUENO. They're still offering the Buy 2, Get 1 Free deal for the 2lb jugs... a slightly better deal. :yay:

I have their Cake Batter protein as well, but not as good...

I use the vanilla, the berry, and the banana.. I don't like the weird taste their chocolate has...

plus I always add some yogurt to mine for the added calcium since I replace a meal with it. I think the yogurt helps with the texture also.

I found breyers and dannon with 50 calories and stick with the flavors under 10 carbs, it was really hard finding yogurt that wasn't 18+ in carbs! I wish I could find one with no sugar!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I bought my first protein powder over the weekend. It is a generic GNC whey protein (mixed berry) and tastes good when blended with fruit. :clap:

B

Big Fatty

Whey is fine for pregnant women. My wife used whey and other sources all during her pregnancy. Moderation is key to anything. Yada yada yada....

High Protein diets (>30%) may not be advisable though due to possible lack of nutrients for the baby.