Hey ya'll

BuddyLee

Football addict
Nice of you to finally take the plunge Softcrab.

However, that's nothing compared to actually going and meeting these crazy folks.:lmao:

muttdog

Welcome softcrab, now run away as fast as you can, this place is full of people with mental problems (myself included). Have fun and enjoy the madness.:buddies:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Welcome! Have fun with all of the wonderful personalities here and above all, don't take anything seriously -- it's just the Internet! :lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
Nice of you to finally take the plunge Softcrab.

However, that's nothing compared to actually going and meeting these crazy folks.:lmao:
There is not a chance in hell I would actually go to meet any of these people in person, just dont think it would be a safe thing.
Kinda like walking into an over eaters meeting while carrying a box of Krispy Kream donuts, someone is dying, and the donuts will be missing.

just not safe.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Am I the only one that has Paula Deen's annoying voice in my head now?

Thanks newb. :smack:

And welcome! :love:

BuddyLee

Football addict
There is not a chance in hell I would actually go to meet any of these people in person, just dont think it would be a safe thing.
Kinda like walking into an over eaters meeting while carrying a box of Krispy Kream donuts, someone is dying, and the donuts will be missing.

just not safe.
More dangerous than pan lady around that time of the month?