Hey

ChevyGuy

Hi there, Just wondering where there is in St. Mary's county to meet single woman. I am 22, so preferbilly someone ages 18 to 25. Not really into the bar scene.

4d2008

Hi there, Just wondering where there is in St. Mary's county to meet single woman. I am 22, so preferbilly someone ages 18 to 25. Not really into the bar scene.
:killingme:killingme:killingme

Oh this is going to be fun.

:popcorn:

Try the forums on SOMD.com its worked for me :buddies:

Nanny Pam

Your first fault is that you're a Chevy guy. Geez :ohwell:

Ford woman here! :howdy:

SingerLady

Honey the last thing you want is one of these young county girls! And it's probably a good thing your not into the bar scene because there are nothing but promiscuous young girls that hang out there. Try the grocery store!!! Or make some friends and go to a bon fire! Hell I might be single here in a couple of months with the way my marriage is going, and I'm 21!!! hahaha

ChevyGuy

Honey the last thing you want is one of these young county girls! And it's probably a good thing your not into the bar scene because there are nothing but promiscuous young girls that hang out there. Try the grocery store!!! Or make some friends and go to a bon fire! Hell I might be single here in a couple of months with the way my marriage is going, and I'm 21!!! hahaha

See that's the problem, I can't seem to find anyone that wants to hangout.

4d2008

:whistle:
bonfire.