Hey

kvj21075

Meow
Me too.....I'm gay...wanna' talk......:)??

stay away from my boyfriend!!!! :duel:

Your first fault is that you're a Chevy guy. Geez :ohwell:

Ford woman here! :howdy:

hehehehe

I'm not gay but we can talk as friends.

no really i wanna see you guys go at it!

Honey the last thing you want is one of these young county girls! And it's probably a good thing your not into the bar scene because there are nothing but promiscuous young girls that hang out there. Try the grocery store!!! Or make some friends and go to a bon fire! Hell I might be single here in a couple of months with the way my marriage is going, and I'm 21!!! hahaha

the young girls here, either already have kids or are gonna make one with you!!! im an old maid down here. 21 no marriages and no kids :yahoo:

See that's the problem, I can't seem to find anyone that wants to hangout.

:howdy: pm me or PervD (4D) your number

:buddies:

:killingme
I thought I was :killingme

you are, thats why only i can like you :smoochy:

The sky! Check your PM's

ummm missy youre not even seperated yet! bad girl! go to my bedroom! :whip:

ChevyGuy

stay away from my boyfriend!!!! :duel:

hehehehe

no really i wanna see you guys go at it!

the young girls here, either already have kids or are gonna make one with you!!! im an old maid down here. 21 no marriages and no kids :yahoo:

:howdy: pm me or PervD (4D) your number

you are, thats why only i can like you :smoochy:

ummm missy youre not even seperated yet! bad girl! go to my bedroom! :whip:

Whose boyfriend am I?

SingerLady

Chevy Guy is a cutie. have seen him before..... I know I'm not seperated yet!, but I may be on my birthday night!!!! HAHAHA party on.....

kvj21075

Meow
topic said he is gay and wanted to talk to chevy. You told topic to stay away from your bf. :smack:

cant believe I had to explain that :killingme
cause i was talking about you, but i get it now. but we all know you and toppick have a little something something on the side :wink: