Hey

Samantha22

eghh you know the deal same shiat different day

Hey so how do i get to that place i was chattin in last night? i can't find it. and somepeople said i have to wait for 6 months and then i get more options, but then someone said there is a way i could do it if i go under "User CP" but i couldn't find it

TwistedDiamond

Blondes do it better.....
Hey so how do i get to that place i was chattin in last night? i can't find it. and somepeople said i have to wait for 6 months and then i get more options, but then someone said there is a way i could do it if i go under "User CP" but i couldn't find it

Oh my you really are a ditz. Go under User Cp, scroll down to Group Memberships, Click it and then choose what group you want to be apart of

Beta84

They're out to get us
:howdy: Hello everyone!!! Ok so I am now my own me, (have my own name, and not using my sisters anymore) AKA TwistedDiamond I'm sure no one really cares, but i would like you guys to know whether you're talking to K or me! anyhow can't wait to start chattin with everyone
:howdy:

so which personality of TwistedDiamond were you? The one that loved me or the one that didn't? :razz:

Oh my you really are a ditz. Go under User Cp, scroll down to Group Memberships, Click it and then choose what group you want to be apart of

and the one she was in was "Fight Club".

Samantha22

thats weird, twisted and sam must work at the same place, they both stopped posting at the same time :whistle:

no i had actually called her to have her walk me through the process of requesting to be in another group, and i think she is in a meeting now